top of page

Remote learning support

Public·73 members

[[[Sport TV<]]!!] Lyon - LOSC live 7 February 2024

12 hours ago — ((TV@)) Lyon vs Lille Live Broadcast 7 February 2024. Lille OSC @ Olympique Lyon is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Feb 07 at 12:30 ...

I believe in very fast and offensive match in this duel from Austria Bundesliga and that is pretty real to expect, if we just see how this rivals are playing. Austria was very efficient all season, but in last round, they are played poor and just 0-0, what was for me really huge surprise. What will be this time, we will see but I see very fast match with at least four goals. Hartberg is played in last two matches 2-1 and 1-3, so probably they will also continue on same level and this time. Yes, over 3,5 is more than ok. Having failed to win in their last four games in all competitions, Leipzig were desperate to bounce back and Lukas Klostermann's 18th minute goal quickly put them in the driving seat. Patrik Schick, who had set up Klostermann, then grabbed one himself, heading in his sixth league goal in the 39th minute before Nordi Mukiele latched on to a deep cross to fire in their third goal a minute after the restart. Lyon vs LOSC live 7 February 2024 Today 13 hours ago — Lyon vs LOSC live 7 February 2024 Today Olympique Lyonnais page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details ... Red Bull Leipzig have enjoyed a good Champions League campaign this year with just a 2-0 loss to Lyon in matchweek two being the only blemish. They've won their other three games and are on the brink of qualification with just a point needed in this game to assure them a place in the round of 16. Semi Finals of France Coupe de la Ligue. Reims will play in front of domestic fans against PSG, off course visitors is strong favorite for victory in this duel, but believe it or not, Reims has the strongest defense in league. Once again Reims will rely on strong defense, they will try to slow down tempo in this duel, and to remain undefeated in regular time, but it will not be an easy job. PSG has the most effective attack, scoring 50 goals after 20 rounds in league, Icardi, Mbappe, Neymar, Di Maria, they are too much dangerous players for defense of Reims. It is hard to believe that Reims is able to avoid defeat in this duel. Victory for PSG Espanyol are at the bottom of the table with 15 points, three away from the safe zone. The actual form is mixed, one win, one draw and one defeat on the last three league matches. They beat Villarreal, lost to Granada and shared the points with Athletic Bilbao. Corchia is out injured, while Espinosa and Victor Campuzano are rated as doubtful. Firmino picks the perfect time to score his first home goal of the season to put Liverpool ahead in the tie! Dreadful clearance from Adrian to Felix, who then feeds Llorente. The substitute gets the ball out of his feet, and finds the bottom corner from the edge of the box. Silence at Anfield. GOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLL!! Liverpool 2-1 Atletico (agg: 2-2). FC Slutsk look to continue their good start to the new season. They have two wins out of three and are only three points behind the league leaders. Home form is good too and they will want to get three points against Vitebsk. The visitors have also won two games but only scored twice and one of those was converted by their opponents. Their away form is poor, go for a home win in this game. Richardson was helping him stay fit while he waited for trials with other clubs, yet that day they mostly talked - for two-and-a-half hours. He told me that his girlfriend was pregnant," said Richardson. Then he said 'the problem is, she's told me it's not mine'. Richardson gave the best advice he could but knew "this player needed help". He said he'd get that for him and, in the meantime, he was free to talk any time. Antonio Angelillo was the last man to make such a prolific start to a Serie A season, with Inter Milan in 1958-59. The Argentine striker ended that season with 33 goals in 33 games. But the record for most goals in a Serie A campaign is held by current Juve striker Gonzalo Higuain, who scored 36 in 35 games for Napoli in 2015-16. Immobile scores hat-trick as Lazio narrow gap on Serie A leadersWho is Ciro Immobile? And can he break the Serie A record? Ciro Immobile has now scored 116 goals in 166 games since joining Lazio in 2016Higuain set the record in style. Former England and Arsenal defender Kenny Sansom remains in a "stable" condition in hospital. The 61-year-old, who was admitted to hospital in May, is receiving 24-hour care but does not have coronavirus. Sansom, who won 86 caps for England and played 394 games for Arsenal, has had well-publicised problems with alcoholism and gambling. In 2015, he revealed he had contemplated suicide after becoming homeless because of his problems. Rapid Vienna and Austria Vienna will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Rapid Vienna this season have the following results: 8W, 4D and 4L. Meanwhile Austria Vienna have 5W, 4D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Potential sanctions range from fines to a transfer embargo, or even a points deduction. The Mail believe it is unlikely that City will be stripped of any previous Premier League title wins. Paper Round's view: Manchester City might've beaten Real Madrid at the Bernabeu on Wednesday, but the celebrations will be over by now. BATE are unbeaten in their last three games. BATE have only lost one of their last 21 home competitive games. Slavia Mozyr have lost two of their last three away games. BATE Borisov made a shaky start to the new season but have picked up well in recent weeks. They host Slavia Mozyr in the second leg of the Belarus Cup semi-final and trail 1-0 after the first match. Meanwhile, Middlesbrough have only won one of their last 12 Championship games (D5 L6), though it was their last such home match against Barnsley (1-0). Their return to form at home comes just as they reunite with Charlton, a side who they’ve had a hold over in recent years. Middlesbrough have won five of their last six home matches against Charlton in all competitions (W5 D1). I think that the guests are a team that will not surrender so easily here, although the home team is really the favorite. The guests are a team that knows how to surprise the favorites and I believe that they will do it today, and with a little luck from some counter, they may even get all 3 points. In any case, it is worth trying on a strong bet. Husqvarna is a better team despite the initial tie at home, I think they can get at least one draw here, a difficult field but where I think they can achieve a tie or victory, Syrianska has not debuted yet but I do not see them with quality to win at home. A poor run over the next few games could see both these teams being dragged into a relegation battle. Some good results though, either in the Premier League or FA Cup could see them challenging for Europe. Arsenal are drawing too many games but gradually improving at home. Newcastle continue to be inconsistent and aren't at their best on the road. Go for Arsenal to get the win here. Football, France: Lille live scores, results, fixtures LOSC Lille Metropole page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Nonetheless, they have largely taken care of sides in the bottom half of the standings and the three defeats they have suffered on the road have been against teams currently placed in the top five. Txuri-urdinak have managed to win half of their away games and we feel they represent decent value to bag a fifth success this weekend against the out of form hosts. Hearts have no relegation ruin fearsHearts becoming 'laughing stock'Hearts eye legal action after relegationTop-flight Hearts, Championship side Partick Thistle and League One Stranraer were relegated in the SPFL's current 12-12-12-10 format when the season was curtailed by the coronavirus crisis. Hearts and last season's Championship runners-up, Inverness Caledonian Thistle, would make up the expanded Premiership. Speaking of his famous father, midfielder Ianis said: "Other people can speak about whether we are comparable, but one quality I have inherited from him would be ambition. Barcelona and Real Madrid great Gheorghe is widely regarded as Romania's greatest player of all time. BLADES SIGN DUTCH STRIKER ZIVKOVIC Sheffield United have followed up the signing of Sander Berge with the capture of Dutch goalscorer Richairo Zivkovic. Hallescher and Braunschweig will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Hallescher this season have the following results: 9W, 6D and 13L. Meanwhile Braunschweig have 12W, 8D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Unai Emery is the manager of Arsenal," Guardiola told reporters. Of course (Arteta) will be a manager sooner or later. We are going to finish the season but in the future I don't know what's going to happen. Former Arsenal captain Arteta, who joined Guardiola's staff three years ago, was also backed for the job by Arsene Wenger before the long-serving Frenchman left the club. Spurs' finishing in the first 45 minutes was clinical - forward Son seeing his shot deflect in off James after wrong-footing Kasper Schmeichel, before England captain Kane showed his class. The striker, who recently passed 200 career goals, has tormented Leicester whenever he has played against them and took his tally to 16 in 14 games against the Foxes with a cool, left-footed finish and a brilliant second which curled precisely into the far post past the reach of Schmeichel. Ricketts, son of former world champion show jumper Derek Ricketts and nephew of champion jump jockey John Francome, admitted: "I was a Liverpool fan but I only really supported them as a mate of mine did. I was more interested in horses then. But, for Merseyside-born Shaun Whalley, who has become the club's longest-serving player since joining from Luton in 2015, this is a dream. All my family are Liverpool fans," he said. The visitors continued their dominance after the restart as they demonstrated their play-off credentials, but as has so often been the case this season Shankland's laser finishing rescued Dundee United. The Scotland striker did brilliantly to stop a cross dead in the slippery conditions, and with a flash of his feet deceived two defenders before firing into the bottom corner. He's dusted himself down with his players and come back and blown the opposition away. So that shows he has mental strength, intelligence, he can deal with anything. Lennon spent two seasons as Celtic captain under Strachan before joining his coaching staff in 2008 and taking charge two years later. The Northern Irishman was at the helm for the first three titles of Celtic's nine-in-a-row run, then had spells at Bolton and Hibernian before returning following Rodgers' abrupt departure for Leicester City. TALKING POINT Is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for real (again)? When he took over at United on an interim basis a year ago, a brilliant run of victories for Solskjaer secured him the job full-time. Since then it’s been a mixed bag of results for the club, leading to much sneering criticism that it was a sentimental decision that over-promoted the former Molde and Cardiff City manager just because he was a club legend. I've been thinking of starting to watch 'Game of Thrones', so that would give me something to look at. I also baked a bit, because all the bread was sold out when we got home from the Algarve, and do jigsaw puzzles," she said. Bogstad said she hasn't suffered financially yet, but that uncertainty remained over whether the Norwegian season will take place. An end to home advantage, more young players and weird celebrations - are these among the things we can expect to see in the Premier League when it restarts inside empty stadiums?The last two weeks of Bundesliga action have given us an insight into how the game has been affected behind closed doors in Germany. And there have been benefits, as well as disadvantages, to playing without fans. Here are a few things we have noticed that could have an impact on the Premier League. Champion young squad, is quite weak in this competition, and they should be at the lower part of the table. They left with a lot of players from the previous year, when team was placed near today rival. Shakhtyor could be only better than it was in the recent league, and they are doing well, without losing in the competition at the start. Tranmere, of League One, continue to battle relegation to the fourth tier of English football. They are currently 21st in the table and come into this match off the back of a 2-1 home defeat to Ipswich. Watford, meanwhile, are unbeaten in six Premier League matches, the most recent being a goalless draw at home to Tottenham. G.A. Eagles and Eindhoven FC will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie. G.A. Eagles this season have the following results: 10W, 11D and 3L. Meanwhile Eindhoven FC have 7W, 5D and 12L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. That was a chance. Fabianski is hobbling off with what seems to be a pulled thigh muscle, looking devastated. He has been replaced by David Martin. BIG CHANCE! A long clearance by Martin goes right down the middle of the Sheffield United defence. Egan doesn't get his back header right and Anderson rushes onto the loose ball, only to drag his shot a yard wide of the post with an open look at Henderson from fifteen yards. To be honest, there are some things in the women's game that don't get covered because we all want the women's game to grow so much. I had trials or trained with quite a few teams. I went to Liverpool for a lot of their pre-season, I spent time at Brighton and then I was over in Spain and that topped it off. I really thought I was going to play for Real Madrid. Everyone there made me believe that I was going to join Real Madrid. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Borussia Dortmund 3, RB Leipzig 3. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 90'+3' Diego Demme (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Nordi Mukiele. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked. Julian Brandt (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. They can still be pleased with their recent progress, which has taken them into the top 10 in the Championship. The playoffs are still a possibility for the visitors, but they’ll have to improve on just four wins from their 12 away trips so far this term. Given that they head here with one defeat in 11 meetings with Huddersfield, Blackburn should take something from this one and extend their unbeaten stretch.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page