top of page

Remote learning support

Public·64 members

Gaziantep VS Fenerbahçe live 7 February 2024 Streaming

7 hours ago — Eurosport is your source for the latest Turkish Süper Lig match updates. Get the full recap of Gaziantep FK - Fenerbahçe, complete with ...

IOC confirm Olympics will be postponed Bach: 2021 Olympics 'not restricted to summer' Team GB welcome Olympic postponement 21:55 - Union Berlin players forfeit wages Union Berlin have announced that their playing staff has agreed to forego their wages while the Bundesliga is suspended because of the Covid-19 crisis. EMERGENCY MEETING Spain's La Liga, Italy's Serie A and the French Ligue 1 are all on hold and Germany's Bundesliga followed suit on Friday. With Europe's top soccer leagues in limbo, the fate of the this season's Euro 2020 championship, starting in June and hosted by 12 cities, remains unclear. Numerous qualifying playoffs are scheduled for the end of March and on Friday the Norwegian Football Federation (NFF) said it did not plan to hold its match against Serbia as most of their squad needed to adhere to the country's new quarantine provisions. Gilmour was mostly excellent tonight, but a couple of times he was shown up by Adam Lallana of all people, a player who Liverpool have already decided that they will not be offering a contract to and will allow to leave on a free. This is not designed to dig Gilmour out or to try to pick wholes in his performance, far from it in fact. PSG will take on holders Stade Rennais or St Etienne at the Stade de France on April 25. Terrier put the hosts ahead on 11 minutes when he latched onto Karl Toko-Ekambi's pass. Mbappe equalised three minutes later by deflecting in Layvin Kurzawa's header for his 28th PSG goal of the season in all competitions. This mach France soccer league between PSZ and Dijon is a new great match where we look see a best soccer match from boat teams and a great chance for this home team get a secure new win at own score three new points. We will play this best pick for this mach a pick over from 3.75 goals what be a best chance for our play at this time. If we see this five goals at the match we will look get a new 7 points to our score what be this best play for this time we play at the match now. I got this opportunity to partner AEG and you can't say no to that kind of opportunity. Not to people who are so successful in business," Ibrahimovic said, adding that he hoped to make the club the biggest in Scandinavia. Speculation began on Tuesday that the striker was set for a shock return to the Allsvenskan, where he made a name for himself with Malmo FF before going on to have a storied career abroad, when he posted a short clip of the shirt on Instagram. The Blues are statistically the second best performing away team in the Premier League this season, taking 21 points from a possible 27 directly after their 0-4 mauling at Old Trafford on the opening weekend of the campaign. Their most recent victory made it seven league wins on the bounce for Leicester, including their record-equalling 9-0 demolition of Southampton in October. Away from home they have failed to win three of their seven games, but it’s important to remember that these failures came against Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool. Leicester have won all four of their away days against teams outside the current top six. Assisted by Daniel Batty with a cross. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Leeds United. Tyler Roberts replaces Patrick Bamford. Posted at 66' Foul by Mateusz Klich (Leeds United). Posted at 66' Kevin Stewart (Hull City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Attempt blocked. Hélder Costa (Leeds United) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. A bystander for far too much of the previous round, a tactical switch to 4-4-2 showed that Shellzz makes strategic changes when things aren't working. In the red (and white stripey) corner, Aaygun96 continues his QuaranTeam journey after requiring a second game to beat Ross County in the last round. To be fair, every tournament game will be played at '85 mode' so that all teams are rated equal. Even Craig Brown took a turn wheeling me. Discharging yourself from a Belgian hospitalJames McLeay (Belgium away, 16 October 2012)Me, my dad and brother had gone to a double-header against Wales and Belgium. Three days before we left, my dad had his gall bladder removed. He wasn't in the best of shape, but he said he was going. The night before the Belgium game, the three of us had gone to a party, but my dad had left early as he wasn't in the best of ways. ▶️ Gaziantep FK vs Fenerbahce Live Stream & on TV Check how to watch Gaziantep FK vs Fenerbahce live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. But he refuted suggestions that City's lack of activity during the summer transfer window was to blame for the club's slip down the table. City signed four players during the period but have been plagued by injuries with Aymeric Laporte, Leroy Sane, David Silva and John Stones all currently sidelined. No. I think the team is fantastic. I love my team," said Guardiola. We have had problems with injuries. An abusive banner targeting Hoffenheim’s billionaire owner Dietmar Hopp saw the referee stop the match as Bayern’s players, flanked by manager Hansi Flick, ran over to remonstrate with the supporters. However, the unrest did not dissipate and both teams were ordered down the tunnel. The match eventually resumed after a 20-minute stoppage, with extraordinary scenes unfolding as the players ran down the clock without any hint of playing properly. However, now is the time for cool heads and calm reflection, rather than speculation as we look to steer our competitions and clubs through this period of uncertainty. It continued: "It is with that in the forefront of the league’s mind that it notes the intense speculation that has appeared across the local, national and international media over the weekend. Isloch Res. will against Belshina Res. in match Belarusian Reserve. My prediction this match could be the win for Isloch Res. with margin score is 2 goals. Isloch Res. have great result on last 5 match in league due to Isloch Res. have won for the all match. Meanwhile, Belshina Res. have also good result on last 5 match in league due to Belshina Res. have won in 2 match, 2 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Isloch Res. can beat Belshina Res. due to Isloch Res. have yet lose on last 3 home match. Surely Isloch Res. have more chance to win on this match. Over the years I've been to 145 stadiums in the UK, and 150 more in 35 countries around the world. There are very few commentators I've met who don't have a train-spotter streak!Best game I've commentated onIt's really impossible to choose a favourite! I was there for 5 Live when Manchester United beat Bayern Munich at the Nou Camp in the 1999 Champions League final. I was in Cardiff in 2006 when Steven Gerrard inspired Liverpool to beat West Ham in the best FA Cup final of modern times. His one start came in a 1-1 home draw with Sheffield United. Paper Round's view: You would imagine Lo Celso is intent on impressing new manager Mourinho before he labels his switch to Spurs as a failed move, but only time will tell to see if he can force his way into Mourinho's plans. Giroud leaving in January? Chelsea are willing to listen to offers for striker Olivier Giroud this January, the Daily Mail reports. Wright: "He was a hybrid of a player. He didn't just score goals, he assisted them too. Shearer: "Thierry was different, he was so elegant. The role's changed now. There's not so much of a centre-forward, it's more a 'forward', but the one constant is you have to score goals and he did. He and Aguero aren't just great goalscorers but scorers of great goals. Harry Kane Harry Kane scored 29 goals in 30 games in 2016-17 at a ratio of 0. Pundits Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer and Ian Wright are back this week to discuss their shortlist in the latest edition of the Match of The Day: Top 10 podcast. You can also rank yours from the selections at the bottom of the page. Listen to the Match of the Day: Top 10 podcast - best players from outside the 'big six'David Batty (midfielder) David Batty made 194 appearances for Leeds in all competitionsClubs: Leeds United (1987-1993, 1998-2004), Blackburn Rovers (1993-1996), Newcastle United (1996-1998)Honours: Premier League, old First DivisionAlan Shearer: "He was last into training and first away. It is the best job in the world and there has to be compromises. Not everybody will be happy and with that comes a risk. It is challenging but if that is what is needed to be done to complete the season then you have to do it. Danny Murphy: Again, it is about making a choice. What is the lesser of two evils - a few more injuries to deal with because of the schedule, or not finishing the season? Managers will just have to be cute and clever to deal with it. Such pronouncements will not come as earth-shattering news to anyone who watches the Premier League on a regular basis. Nevertheless it has to be said that De Bruyne is playing scintillating football. Did you know? De Bruyne became the first player to register double figures for assists before Christmas in a single Premier League campaign since Mesut Ozil in 2015-16 (15). John Lundstram: The Blades are cutting through Premier League teams like cold Sheffield steel. The result keeps alive Arsenal’s hopes of winning some silverware this season, having been knocked out of the Europa League on Thursday. Portsmouth meanwhile will turn their attentions to earning promotion into the Championship, but might have some regret that they couldn’t trouble the Gunners further after a positive first-half display. In our paper, we cite research that has found that a person's behaviour can change simply from thinking that they belong to a certain stereotype. This is why I consider research like this and also more positive media coverage on the topic to be really important to not only get this myth out of the players' but also out of the fans' heads. The most recent shootout successes against Colombia and Switzerland won't do any harm, either. Guangzhou Evergrande and Shanghai Shenhua will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League in China. Guangzhou Evergrande this season have the following results: 22W, 3D and 4L. Meanwhile Shanghai Shenhua have 8W, 6D and 15L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Current form is not good though and they are likely to struggle against fourth placed Sporting Lisbon. The home side won promotion last season and got off to an impressive start with six wins and a draw from their first seven fixtures. Form has dipped of late though and they come into this match having earned just three points from their last six league games. Spal have lost eight (73%) of their 11 away matches in Serie A. Lazio have a three-goals-per-game average at home in Serie A. Lazio have lost two games in Serie A this season. One of those was at SPAL. Lazio host SPAL this Sunday on a Serie A weekend that could see them leapfrog Inter Milan in second place. Grenoble have lost 1 drawn 3 and won 1 of their last 5 matches. They have drawn 9 matches in this season. They have suffered only 1 home defeat this season and drawn 5 matches and won only 1 as well. They sit on 16th spot right now and managed 21 points. But, having worked with him for England and knowing him on a bit more of a personal level, I know his drive and focus. He doesn't drink alcohol, he doesn't eat bad food - he never has a day off. That transfers over into the way Liverpool were this season until the title was won because, as a team, they never had a day off either. Michael Brown: Kevin de Bruyne (3)He has been on another level. His stats are incredible and so is his all-round play. Compared to the opponent, Kalmar is only slightly better. After 11 rounds, the visitors came in 11/16 position, bringing in only 2 victories. And of course, this is also the object that investors need to avoid when losing to the last 6/7 matches. It means the clubs have two options: a legal one in the form of a temporary lay-off - eight clubs in the top two leagues have registered to be part of this agreement - and reduced salaries by 70% a day. Other clubs have to reach individual agreements with players. Financial fair play has to continue'A vocal critic of Manchester City and Paris St-Germain, who he argues are funded by states, Tebas reiterated his belief that financial fair play (FFP) regulations should, with slight alterations, continue to be implemented. Join us on Saturday from 12:00 BST as we ask you for your favourite final-day memories to coincide with when the last round of Championship games this season should have been played. For the neutral observer, the final day of the 2012-13 Championship was about as thrilling as it gets, with promotion, play-off race and relegation fight all going to the wire. There always have to be losers, but none more unfortunate than Peterborough United. Cologne have won five of their last six Bundesliga matches. Of the last six meetings between these teams, Cologne have won three and Gladbach have won three. Gladbach have won eight of their ten home Bundesliga matches. The best record in the division. Borussia Monchengladbach takes on Cologne in the Bundesliga this Sunday. While neither UEFA nor City have made many details of the case public, the decision of the CAS panel would offer an early indication of their view on the strength of City's appeal. It will be very revealing to see what CAS does in terms of an application for provisional measures, as one of the factors that the president of the panel will take into account when deciding whether to grant provisional measures is the likelihood of success on the merits of the case," said Mehrzad. But Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side did score with their first shot on target when a floated cross from Juan Mata, who started ahead of Daniel James, was volleyed in by Rashford for his 18th of the season. The Canaries, who won in their last game at Old Trafford in 2015, struggled to find any rhythm in the absence of the injured Teemu Pukki. I have principles that I cannot change and one of those is that I don't think I can change. I don't need new players' Mourinho took his first training session at Tottenham on WednesdayMourinho spent nearly £400m on 11 players during his two years at Manchester United, but believes he has already inherited a quality squad at Spurs. The best gift for me, I don't need players," he added. I am happy with the ones I have. Betis have the attacking ammunition to cause the visitors plenty of problems but they're unlikely to breach Bilbao more than once based on Los Leones' defensive stats, whilst four of Bilbao's seven away matches this term have finished all square. On that basis, 1-1 appears the most likely outcome in Andalusia on Matchday 16 for what should be an intriguing clash between two in form sides. The Ballon d’Or had to go to an individual who excelled for both club and country – Van Dijk did that, Messi only partly. The award had to go an individual who showcased fair play – Van Dijk did that, Messi cracked. Even after considering the third criteria, an overall career judgement, Van Dijk should have seen off the Barcelona forward. He has also met Arsenal. There’s a strong interest and there are more clubs as well. I understand the interest. He is a forward with a great physique, speed and already a skilled goalscorer. Paper Round’s view: Like Bellingham, if Roback is a huge talent then money should be found to bring him in as it makes a solid financial decision. They host 12th placed Everton who were themselves in the botom three earlier this season. The home side are on 23 points and at the time of writing this preview in the relegation zone on goal difference. Their plight might get worse before this game begins if West Ham can avoid defeat against Liverpool on Wednesday. The trouble is, I can’t do anything about stopping either. A good crowd of around 1,400 turned up at Dartford’s modern and well-equipped Princes Park to watch their side take on Chelmsford City in something of a Kent-Essex derby in the National League South. Regulars said there might have been a few outside fans in attendance too but the crowd was about average. CALVERT-LEWIN MISS - Calvert-Lewin blows his big chance. Everton work the ball for Calvert-Lewin, and he scuffs the ball over Kepa and well wide of the post. GOAL! Chelsea 3-0 Everton. Willian scores - Barkley shifts the ball right to Willian just outside the D. Everyone backs off him, so he calmly drills a shot into the corner to make it three. Chelsea are fourth in the table and staring at the trap door in the Champions League. Nevertheless, the Blues are still punching above their weight and that is down to Frank Lampard. Did you know? Alonso has scored 19 goals in the Premier League for Chelsea, more than any other defender in the competition since the start of the 2016-17 season. Forwards - Michail Antonio (West Ham), Troy Deeney (Watford), Ismaila Sarr (Watford) Michail Antonio: It might be only his second goal of the season but Antonio's work rate and general contributions to West Ham's victory over Southampton was vital. Red Star Belgrade have carved themselves a reputation as one of the harder to beat sides in the past couple of years but they haven't been able to bring this into their Champions League campaign this season with resounding defeats to both Bayern Munich and Tottenham in Group A. Indeed, they've conceded 13 goals, the most of any team in the competition this season. Setien was seen as a surprise choice to succeed Ernesto Valverde at Barcelona last month and was also an unexpected hire when he took over Betis in the summer of 2017, going on to have a successful yet divisive two-year reign at the Seville club. He achieved the highest win percentage of any Betis coach in the top-flight and oversaw some spectacular displays, including stunning away victories at Barca, rivals Sevilla, AC Milan plus successive wins at Real Madrid for the first time since 1934. NEWS Liverpool have won the league. IN OTHER NEWS Top tifoing, here. Not sure if the Peter Andre wannabe deserves such reverence but still great tifoing. HEROES AND ZEROES Hero: Matt Ritchie That's some accuracy. Zero: This opinion Hendo for Keane. Please. And it is Keano, BTW. This fella took a well-deserved ratioing. Live stream: Gaziantep vs. Fenerbahçe 07/02/2024 8 hours ago — Football fans can watch the game between Gazisehir Gaziantep FK and Fenerbahce live at (17:45) on or online on the Internet.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page