top of page

Remote learning support

Public·64 members

Today: Lyon vs. Lille live free 7 February 2024

5 hours ago — Highlights and livestreams of Ligue 1 2023/24 football fixture between Lille and Lyon. Best place to watch the 04.05.2024 match of Lyon vs.

Brave Ralph and a brave displayArsenal and Liverpool were the last sides to record back-to-back wins at Chelsea in 2011 and Southampton deserved to follow Bournemouth in leaving Stamford Bridge with all three points in December. Hassenhuttl made the brave call to leave Danny Ings on the bench, despite his 11 goals leaving him second to only Jamie Vardy in the top-scorer charts this season. Obafemi - who had not netted in over a year - and Che Adams - who is yet to score for Saints - worked relentlessly for the away side, while James Ward-Prowse was the only player on the pitch to run over 12km in a tireless display. Serbian coach on home side could not manage to make it to the title fight in this season, but he still have chance to get among the places, that would qualify Al Gharafa in the AFC Champion league for the next season. Whereas Liverpool used that win in Madrid as the launchpad to a golden future, Spurs look like a team and a club that has simply not recovered from getting so near but yet so far away from the greatest prize in European club football. Spurs, without injured striker Harry Kane, battled gamely in the second half and might have earned a point had Son Heung-Min and Giovani lo Celso not missed excellent chances, but the brutal reality is that Liverpool now operate on a different level to the club they faced in Madrid a few months ago. Lyon VS Lille live free 7 February 2024 Live Sport 7 hours ago — Lyon VS Lille live free 7 February 2024 Live Sport Lyon page on Flashscore.info offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal ... Newcastle Jets and Western United will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Newcastle Jets this season have the following results: 2W, 3D and 9L. Meanwhile Western United have 6W, 2D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. In cricket the two-test cricket series between Sri Lanka and England was abandoned on Friday with England's players being flown home, the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) said. These are completely unprecedented times, and decisions like this go beyond cricket," an ECB statement said. The start of the lucrative Indian Premier League Twenty20 competition (IPL) has also been postponed until April 15 as a "precautionary measure" the Indian cricket board (BCCI) said. As well as that, Hoffenheim have won two of their five Bundesliga home games by a 3-0 scoreline this season. We predict that Hoffenheim could likely earn another 3-0 victory in Sunday's game. We are backing Hoffenheim to win 3-0 in this match. A few surprises happened last week in Israel leagues and here I would not put my hand in the fire by betting on the victory of the guests, however they have low chances to win. Hapoel Umm al-Fahm are the host and Hapoel Rishon LeZion are the Guests. In my opinion, Al-Fahm will be able to get point because they have good home record. The team lost only 4 games in this ground and it is highly unlikely that they lose. They can even win this one. H. Ironi Rishon also can't be ruled out of the context. Rishon is playing tremendously well too and has the potential to get the win. However, they have less motivation from their last games. Hapoel Umm al-Fahm need to take point to get themselves out from red zone. Odds are pretty solid on goals in this match from Belorussia Reserve league and I will take this over 2,5, even I was hope that I will have and option on over 3,5 what is also more than ok. Home team or Isloch Reserves is playing more than interesting duel in last round in one great match, in who was scored even six goals, 4-2. Slavia Reserves is also very good team and I see here at least two goals of this team. Over is really excellent option, even I was hope, that odds will be just a little better. If Pierre could secure a contract with a more ambitious club, he'd definitely find his place there," Mounguengui added. All Gabonese people see Aubameyang at this level, where he can now end his career at a major club and, above all, beyond individual trophies, to bring home a major competition. Since joining Arsenal for £56m from Borussia Dortmund in January 2018, Aubameyang has suffered defeats in the Europa League and Carabao Cup finals and is yet to win a trophy. The visitors' high press caught the Foxes defence out on countless occasions with Sadio Mane and Mo Salah guilty of missing some clear-cut chances. Leicester struggled to make any impact throughout and Liverpool eventually romped clear with a three goal-blitz in seven second-half minutes. Substitute James Milner converted a penalty and Firmino grabbed his second before Trent Alexander-Arnold capped a sublime individual display with a well-deserved goal to add to his assists. Yet, things don’t improve on the managerial front, United will just sack said boss, pay him a shed load of compensation and move on to the next manager until they get one that works. History suggests there'll be little science to it - they'll probably just lob some money at the problem again until they stumble across the right manager. I was not a different player in that sense. But I was in and out of the team. However, even if I had a four-year contract, this season would have been difficult after the Champions League final. Eriksen made 305 appearances for Tottenham, scoring 69 times and played in the 2019 Champions League final, which Spurs lost 2-0 to LiverpoolIt seemed the problems Tottenham had were pushed back to you and your form. Demarai Gray replaces Marc Albrighton. Posted at 81' Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by André Gomes (Everton). SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Everton. Bernard replaces Anthony Gordon. Posted at 75' Attempt missed. Ben Chilwell (Leicester City) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is too high. Assisted by James Maddison. And now I'm president at Miami. So I have a very rounded education in how football clubs work and it can only stand me in good stead. No grudges with Beckham'For a franchise that only began in 2015, Miami have a storied history. They began life with two Italy icons at the forefront - Alessandro Nesta as head coach and Paolo Maldini as co-owner with Riccardo Silva. But the disbandment of the second-tier NASL has left them "on a rollercoaster" for the past two years, according to Dalglish, who replaced Nesta in January 2018 and led the club to success further down the pyramid. San Luis will host Copiapo for this fixture of the league. Both teams have a poor results at the start of the new campaign. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. In my opinion, the hosts have better chance to get the victory. San Luis have advantage at home stadium. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate on the home ground. Also, we have Copiapo who's is weak team lately. Visitors have a more vulnerable team in recent times. In previous game Copiapo lost 1-3 against D. Puerto Montt. I think, the hosts will try to make a positive result. Jeonbuk started season great with 3 wins and surely they are big favorites for the win in this match tomorrow but first of all I don't think they Will be able to score more than one or maybe two goals cause their offense is not that strong and also Gangwon defense at home is pretty good so I think we are not going to see a lot of goals overall cause I do not expect from Gangwon to score a goal at all tomorrow and I think this bet is much better than to go with jeonbuk to win on much smaller odd Jose Mourinho wants to win a trophy for Tottenham on his first year and although the Premier League it's already impossible, the FA Cup is still very possible and we expect him to approach this competition with a very solid team. Middlesbrough plays in lower divisions of England and although they are playing at home here, the difference between the two teams is huge and Tottenham should show that on the pitch and get a good win here. For that reason, we will take Tottenham to cover the -1.5 Asian Handicap as the best line to bet on this match. Match with friendly character between two teams from Sweden, Kungsaengens IF and IFK Lidingoe. Both teams compete in one of the lower divisions of Swedish football. There is no noticeable quality difference between these two teams, so I expect very balanced match. However at when this match was opened for betting, the bookmakers considered IFK Lidingoe favorites to get the victory. However now it is changed, Kungsaengens IF are considered as favorites for the win, In my opinion there is good value to bet on Kungsaengens IF to win this match, as you can double your stake, for that reason I decided to bet Kungsaengens IF to win. Olympiacos saw no problems in the last championship game against Panionios, getting a 4-0 victory in the 'G. Karaiskakis'. At 18-6-0 his championship record was kept at +2 by the 2nd PAOK before a derby match next Sunday in Tuba. But we've lost just three league games all season. The players and staff have been magnificent. They're the best I've managed," added the 50-year-old former Manchester United striker, who was also in charge at Rotherham United, Barnsley, Huddersfield Town and Scunthorpe United before returning to Coventry for his second spell as boss in March 2017. Promotion all the sweeter' - CEO Dave Boddy Mark Robins has been in charge for 201 games in his two spells with Coventry"The achievement is all the sweeter, considering the adversity we've been dealt with over the last few years," added chief executive Dave Boddy. I am not taking the over 3.5 goals bet here in this fixture because of the guests although they are quite likely to be scoring even goals here in this one as the defense of Regensburg is really not that strong with their last home game ended with a 3-3 draw against a pretty defensive minded usually Osnabruck side but the attack of the hosts is very good at scoring goals this season problem being their defense is really not that strong and should concede once more so will take the over 3.5 goals bet here in this one at decent odds. Brady: I don't know how Premier League football can return - Paper Round Liverpool great Dalglish tests positive for coronavirus Leeds great Hunter treated for coronavirus "The lack of clarity of when social distancing and shelter-in-place restrictions will be lifted and the uncertain international football calendar" made the staging of the tournament "unfeasible", Relevent Sports chief executive Daniel Sillman said in a statement. Bulgaria reported on Sunday its first cases of the coronavirus and the BFU said that all Bulgarian league matches in the next two rounds will be played in empty stadiums. The BFU also suspended ticket sales the 2021 European Under-21 Championship qualifier between Bulgaria and Estonia on March 29. The BFU maintains constant contact with the state authorities and UEFA and is ready to react promptly in the event of a change in situation," the BFU said in a statement. Al Wahda Will Host Wathba at Al Nahyan Stadium in Premier League of Syria. Al Wahda are currently second in the league table and conceded just 9 Goals in the 28 matches this season. They also conceded least Goals this season. They also able to keep clean sheet in 7 of the last 9 premier league Matches. While Opponent Wathba are currently sixth in the table and they also Scored in most of the matches. But Wahda has excellent defense as the they just conceded two goals in last five matches. Al Wahda also kept clean sheet in the last two head to head matches at home . I think about it (the slip) most days," Gerrard said on former team mate Jamie Carragher's Greatest Game podcast. A Liverpool team winning the league would help how I feel for sure. When I analyse it properly I obviously understand it wasn't just that moment. But still part of me, in my head, thinks it is. Former Liverpool and Republic of Ireland striker Michael Robinson has died at the age of 61. Robinson, who was one of Spain's most recognisable sports broadcasters, was diagnosed with skin cancer in 2018. With tremendous sadness we tell you about Michael's passing," said a post from Robinson's account on Twitter. It leaves us with a great emptiness, but also countless memories, filled with the same love that you have shown for him. I think they have pretty good players, on paper it shouldn't be as bad. They make silly mistakes. Can Haaland and Sancho stop PSG? Haaland and Sancho have both been prolific this seasonNorwegian Haaland scored a remarkable eight goals in five Champions League games for RB Salzburg and joined Dortmund for £17. January transfer window. He then netted eight goals in his first five games for the German side, taking his total to 32 in 27 games this season. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Leicester City 1-0 Birmingham City highlights The Foxes have not been in great form themselves but their boss Brendan Rodgers picked a strong team on Wednesday night against Birmingham, and got the result he wanted. I am going with Leicester to win again here, too. Wilfried Ndidi is back from injury and makes a big difference in midfield while, up front, Jamie Vardy should be fit to return too. This is relegation form. Do the club realise how tricky this will now be? "There are football people at the top of the club that need to make the decisions. Arsenal will plunge even further down the table. Emery brushed aside questions on whether he would remain in charge if eighth-placed Arsenal fail to win at promoted Norwich City in the Premier League on Sunday. We were not sure if he should continue, but he was adamant he was going to be OK. Maguire's absence would compound Solskjaer's selection problems, with centre backs Eric Bailly and Marcos Rojo sidelined and United already without midfielders Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay. Solskjaer hopes to have Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard back for the City clash after they missed the Wolves game through illness. Lyon (w) vs Lille (w) 08.12.2023 – Stream and VODs Highlights and livestreams of Division 1, Feminines 2023/24 football fixture between Lyon (w) and Lille (w). Best place to watch the 08.12.2023 match of ... Deulofeu is heading for surgery after scans confirmed a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament and torn meniscus in the first half of Saturday's game against the league leaders. The former Barcelona and Everton winger, who has scored 17 goals in 70 games since moving to Watford in 2018, had to be taken off on a stretcher after falling awkwardly. Newcastle are favorites here, but I think Rochdale could stay unbeaten in the regular time. The key reason for my pick is connect with Newcastle. The Magpies had a busy festive schedule, like every other club in England. But they lost all three matches. Newcastle suffered a 4:1 defeat to Manchester United, 2:1 to Everton and 3:0 to Leicester City. On the top of that, four players suffered injuries. They are all important - Jonjo Shelvey, Javier Manquillo, Fabian Schar and Jetro Willems. Their absence will be a huge problem in the next period. I am sure manager Steve Bruce will rotate the remaining players to avoid some additional injury. Virtually, he will play with lot of youngsters. In this situation the FA Cup is not important for Newcastle. Rochdale could take advantage from this situation. When we played against Liverpool we were getting better as a team. After 45 minutes we were 2-0 down. The atmosphere was unbelievable. Mark Hughes came on and was unbelievable for us, after a few minutes we scored and there was electricity on the pitch, you could feel it was a special game. In the end, we came from 2-0 down to beat Liverpool 4-2. Football hero growing up?"My first one when I was very young, growing up in my hometown. Bayer Leverkusen have been in excellent form so far in 2020 with a 13-1-1 record in 15 matches and they have won the last 5 matches scoring at least 3 goals in each game. However, 12 of the 15 games they have also failed to keep a clean sheet. The striker is a pest to defenders, with an unerring instinct to be in the right place at the right time - both to finish attacking moves and capitalise on mistakes - as he has against Aston Villa, Crystal Palace and ex-club Liverpool. Ever the willing runner himself, Ings has flourished best when paired with a fellow striker - the selfless Shane Long being the most effective - who can put in the hard yards and allow him to focus more time to being a presence in the box. The last time Spurs hosted German opposition, Bayern Munich beat them 7-2. Both Tottenham and RB Leipzig only kept two clean sheets from their six group stage matches. RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner has scored 25 goals in all competitions this season. The Champions League knockout stages kick off this week and Tottenham have a tricky tie on their hands as they play host to RB Leipzig. Football, France: Lille live scores, results, fixtures LOSC Lille Metropole page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). This fixture features No. 5 vs No. 15 in the league, Swansea City vs Millwall. The hosts coming from a 2 - 2 away draw with Sheffield Wednesday (no. 8 in the league) and their last home game a 1 - 0 win over Cardiff City. The visitors coming from a 2 - 1 home win over Charlton Athletic (No. 11 in the league) and their last away game a 2 - 1 loss to Reading. The hosts should win this one as they played a higher table team than the visitors and scored multiple goals and conceded multiple goals to draw the match then won their last home game to a team above the visitors without conceding facing a team coming from playing a team above themselves but below the visitors and winning then losing their last away game to a team below the hosts conceding multiple goals so a win to the hosts We need to work hard, win back points and come through this tricky period. Gattuso played under Ancelotti at Milan, the club where the 60-year-old remains a legend, and the new Napoli boss admitted he would take inspiration from his predecessor. Gattuso added: "[Ancelotti] is like a father to me. He's always been close to me and supported me. Olympia surprised with the elimination of the Seattle Sounders in the previous round but they scored the important 2-2 in Seattle only in the 86th minute. And it was only the second time in the last 8 away games in the CONCACAF Champions League that they avoided a defeat. Players who choose to 'take a knee' before or during matches will also be supported by the Premier LeagueMR: I feel they put too much onus on you to talk about it. You are not going to have all the answers, you can only talk from your experience. Do you feel too much pressure to talk about it?RS: I wouldn't say too much pressure. It's something where I don't want to do too much talking. I would rather have a meeting with the Premier League, a meeting with Fifa, bring stuff to them and not just try to do this on my own - because, as you said, I don't have all the answers.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page