top of page

Remote learning support

Public·66 members

Aston Villa vs Chelsea live match 07/02/2024 Soccer

11 hours ago — It seemed like we were finally starting to turn the corner. But around the 60-minute mark of that game, having dominated and frittered away ...

That's football at the top level, but I'm happy with him and with his work ethic. Dembele out for 10 weeks Another injury setback for Ousmane Dembele, who is set to be out for 10 weeks. Antoine Griezmann came on and scored in midweek - Barca face his old side Atletico Madrid next on Sunday. Ornstein on Poch & Arsenal So often a man in the know, The Athletic's David Ornstein had this to say about Arsenal's potential pursuit of Poch. There are 4 round until the end of the season and it looks like Greuther Furth are going to survive and really I expect the pressure here to be on hosts. Furth are also in very bad shape with only 1 won at the last 9 games and their performances are very bad this season. Dresden on the other hand are in must-win situation. They are at the bottom but still with very good chances for surviving as they also have two matches less than their opponents.Also they are in great shape with 3 wins at the last 5 games against much tougher opponents Zidane courts Mbappe ahead of PSG meeting Zinedine Zidane has re-stoked rumours Real Madrid will make a move for Kylian Mbappe ahead of Paris Saint Germain's trip to the Bernabeu in the Champions League. The La Liga side have long been linked with a move for the France World Cup-winner, and the manager was tickled into declaring his on-going affection for the player by reporters in the build-up to Tuesday's game. With two sides having so much to play for there should be a certain amount of risk taking on both sides which could see both teams having opportunities to score. With that in mind, we've predicted that this game will finish in a stalemate at 1-1. Both sides could really do with the win but we think they are going to cancel each other out a little leading to a result that neither really wants. Trabzonspor drew 2-2 last game played away against 5th placed Besiktas Istanbul after 4 straight wins, it seems that winning the league and becoming Champions of Turkey is now in jeopardy, they are now 1 point less than leaders Istanbul Basaksehir and will try to win here to be able to keep and eye on the leaders incase they drop points in the coming games. Against poor side like Caykur Rizespor they hope to win good and be able to become leaders again. The Wales star left Spurs for Real Madrid in a world record £85m deal in 2013 and has won four Champions League in his time in the Spanish capital. Video - Next Cristiano Ronaldo chooses Barcelona to play alongside Messi – Euro Papers01:35 But Jose Mourinho is looking for reinforcements and looks to be closing in on the 30-year-old in what would be the biggest move of transfer deadline day. At Tottenham they sacked the manager, it was a bit harsh but the time had come, and they had a manager six hours later, that's how Arsenal should've done it," said former Liverpool midfielder Charlie Adam. Whoever comes in, it's a short-term fix and in January he will need two centre-halves but there's no money. Townsend added: "Jose Mourinho, when he looked at the Spurs team and the players he was working with, he has Son Heung-min, Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Lucas Moura and thought 'we have half a chance'. Liverpool went into the recent international break with a massive eight-point lead at the top of the Premier League table in the bag, following their dramatic 3-1 title-race triumph over defending champions Man City at Anfield. Karim Benzema scored the only goal in that victory over Atletico, his 18th in all competitions this season. If he didn't put the ball in the back of the net, another Madrid player surely would have. Zinedine Zidane's team are surging with confidence and always looked likely to get the better of a below-par Atletico team. Striker Sadio Mane scored in the 81st minute goal to secure the comeback victory after Liverpool trailed 2-1 at Anfield and they can set a new mark of 19 consecutive wins by beating Watford on Saturday. I said at the beginning we want to write our own stories, create our own history. Obviously, the boys took that seriously and that's all cool but just not too important at the moment," Klopp said. Data reflects players who were still teenagers at the start of this season, who have played 500+ minutesAs you can see above, there is a huge gulf between Sancho's goal involvements since 2018-19 and the next best teenager in any of Europe's top five leagues. Such impressive stats stack up well against players of any age across the continent's top five leagues since August 2018, leaving him fourth behind the impressive trio of Robert Lewandowski, Kylian Mbappe and that man Messi. On Tuesday afternoon I was feeling so-so and I went to see the doctor but he wasn’t there. I got a call from the board of directors after training while I was in my car and they told me the president of Olympiakos had tested positive and everyone who had been in contact was at risk. I went on to tell them that I wasn’t feeling well and that we had a situation because we had lots of players that had been in contact with them. Although they clearly still have some issues at the back, I have a feeling they might just kick on. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Arsenal 1-0 Leeds United highlights These two teams have had some real ding-dong battles in recent seasons so this will be a good yardstick to measure Arsenal's progress under Arteta. It is this type of fixture which shows how competitive you are. No-one is suggesting we will play now, says Saints chief executiveThe Premier League has been suspended since 13 March because of the coronavirus pandemic but all clubs are committed to playing the 92 remaining fixtures of the 2019-20 season. A major factor in the decision to use neutral venues is it try to reduce any chance of fans congregating, and the selected grounds will be largely based on a rating from the police and the Sports Grounds Safety Authority. Stabaek ended the Norwegian league strong last year with a 4-2-0 record in the last 6 matches and they have also looked good so far in the friendlies in 2020 with a 6-1-2 record in 9 matches. At home they have a 4-1-0 record in 5 friendlies scoring 13 goals. Sandhausen will host St. Pauli for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very tough match for both sides. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites on the home stadium. However, Sandhausen are in poor shape. Hosts have a more vulnerable team in recent times. They have only 1 point in their last 5 matches. Also, we have St. Pauli who's is better team at home. True, St. Pauli is not very good team away from home. However, the visitors are in better shape. They have two consecutive victories. In any case, the hosts are more vulnerable team. They were the weaker team. My pick - St. Pauli to win. Last week, West Ham United vice-chair Karren Brady said the season should be declared null and void. FA chairman Greg Clarke also expressed his concern that it might prove impossible for the campaign to be concluded. However, Brighton chief executive Paul Barber told the BBC it would be "unjust" if runaway leaders Liverpool were denied the title, and suggested increasing the league to 22 teams for 2020-21. AnalysisFormer Derby County midfielder Craig Ramage, who works as Rams summariser for BBC Radio Derby"There is going to be more bums on seats because of the Rooney factor against Barnsley, that is inevitable. Everyone wants to see Wayne Rooney in a Rams shirt - it is still surreal now. He is the leading scorer of England and Manchester United, his CV is endless. I'm really looking forward to it, just to see that bit of quality. The home side looked sharp from the kickoff and earned a penalty in the 26th minute when Matthew Lowton caught Willian's legs as the Brazilian raced down the left. Brazilian born Italian Jorginho sent Nick Pope the wrong way from the spot. Chelsea top scorer Abraham headed Chelsea's second from a Reece James cross, the ball slipping through Pope's hands on the way into the net. Is Aston Villa v Chelsea on TV? Kick-off time, channel and 6 hours ago — How can I watch it? Viewers in the United Kingdom can watch the match live on ITV1, with coverage on the channel from 7.30pm GMT. The action can ... The pressure is back on Mallorca to get something from this Saturday's fixture as Son Moix, though, but the hosts will be relatively confident of doing just that after accruing 14 points from nine outings in Palma this season. It coincided with the 10th anniversary of Sullivan and Gold buying the club, a decade spent, apart from one season, in the Premier League but also one marked by regular relegation battles and the trauma of moving out of their beloved Upton Park. Moyes was ushered out at the end of the 2017-18 season, despite lifting them into 13th place, and replaced by former Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini -- the man who was supposed to take the Hammers to the next level. Silva, who has helped win 11 major trophies in 10 years, announced in June he would leave at the end of the 2019-20 season, adding: "Ten years for me is enough. It's the perfect time for me. Since arriving from Valencia for £24m in July 2010, Silva has provided 93 assists in the Premier League and scored 60 goals. Premier League goal involvements since 2010-11Name GoalsAssistsTotalSergio Aguero18046226Harry Kane 14220162Wayne Rooney10253155David Silva6093153With relegated Norwich providing the opposition for City's final league game of the season, Silva will be confident of adding to that tally. South Africa have won seven of their last eight home test series. England have lost five of their last six away test series. England may be without key players for this game. It may be Boxing Day but it's a busy time for cricket all over the world. After a disappointing series in New Zealand, England try to get back into winning ways in South Africa. Braga vs Wolves predictions for Thursday’s Europa League Group K fixture. Wolves can leapfrog their hosts in the group with a win in Portugal. Read on for all our free Europa League predictions and betting tips. So how do we keep players positive and focused?, he said. Some have switched off because they think the season's going to end. Others think 'we're just going to be playing the season out' (if it resumes) or 'we're not going to win anything anyway'. At the moment my role's more about psychology than fitness," he said. Players like routine and having an end game. Now they're stuck at home and don't know what's happening. Europe had become a personal crusade,” he said in The Unique Treble. I knew I would never be judged a great manager until I won the European Cup. Sir Alex Ferguson leads the celebrationsGetty Images He always thought he would win it one day. But not as part of a Treble, and not with two goals in injury time at the end of a season full of epic matches, death-defying comebacks, unbelievable drama and exhilarating football. Eibar will be meeting with the away team Real sociedad and this game looking at it very well we have e given the away team to win this game or they will give us a draw at full-time as the away team looking at the last meetings of this two teams the away team have won many games as compared to home team and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction Frankfurt battled back to a 2-1 win at a half-empty Emirates Stadium on Thursday night as Arsenal missed the chance to guarantee a spot in the Europa League knock-out stages. Emery on the brink after Arsenal fall to Eintracht comeback Arsenal will still qualify from the group if they avoid a heavy defeat at Standard Liege in December, but the loss leaves them winless in seven matches. Kopetdag Asgabat will host New for this fixture of the league. I believe, the hosts are strong favorites against this opponent. However, this is a very unpredictable league. Perhaps, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Of course, this will not be an easy task. Merw is one of the main outsiders in this league. They have a very difficult job on the road. Kopetdag Asgabat is very average team in this season. However, the hosts have fallen in their shape. They have two consecutive losses. Yeah, the hosts will try to get the victory.. Nevertheless, my pick - draw. Five of these clashes have ended in defeat, allowing the gap between them and 5th placed Manchester United to narrow to five points. Considering their next four league matches see them face Arsenal, Leicester, Man Utd and Tottenham, things could turn sour for them very quickly. Karlsruher and St Pauli will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Karlsruher this season have the following results: 6W, 10D and 11L. Meanwhile St Pauli have 8W, 9D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. I always wanted to gain promotion with Charlton, and we tried for a very long time, but it just didn't happen," said Graham. I have also always had a very good relationship with Spurs and I just felt it was the right time for me to move in terms of my progress rather than staying at the club [Charlton] for personal reasons. Four wins and two draws from six in La Liga have given Lopetegui's side a four point buffer within the Champions League qualification spots and they will now seek to keep tabs on joint leaders Barca and Real Madrid with their Europa League business taken care of for the time being. In a letter seen by Reuters, the European Club Association (ECA) also confirmed to its 200-plus members that discussions are taking place at relaxing the break-even rules known as Financial Fair Play (FFP) due to the situation. Domestic football around the continent has been suspended, possibly for months, and European club finals postponed in the wake of the pandemic. It's a new start and it's a start that I want the players to embrace as well, because the players need to have a hard look at themselves. They haven't behaved the best in the past year or so, because where we are in the league is down to the players. I think the players need guidance, maybe with a lot of shouting because I think it's been a little bit too easy recently. The defence needs looking at seriously, because it's been like that for a good two or three years. Meanwhile, Mainz have scored two or more goals in four of their last seven Bundesliga games. As well as that, Mainz have also scored two or more in four of their last seven Bundesliga away games. We feel they have a good chance of putting two past Freiburg in Saturday's fixture. The league is one of the few trophies the former River midfielder has yet to win in a victorious career as coach. To add a further layer of intrigue to the occasion, Boca's dramatic win came against a side coached by Diego Maradona, the Boca fan and former player who has publicly fought with another Boca idol and now the club's vice-president, Juan Roman Riquelme. They believe, in Bruno Fernandes, that is exactly what they have done. They would argue he has been a target for a while and is the kind of player they need that fits into the long-term vision. They understand Ighalo doesn't fit into the vision and that wasn't part of the plan. However, they feel as though they are reacting to a short-term situation which is Marcus Rashford - their leading goalscorer and number one striker - getting injured. Chelsea vs Aston Villa FA Cup LIVE WATCHALONG - YouTube Chelsea vs Aston Villa FA Cup LIVE WATCHALONG - YouTubeYouTube · Younes Talks Football54.6K+ views · 1 week ago YouTube · Younes Talks Football YouTube · Younes Talks Football 2:15:17 Nonetheless, Villarreal remain extremely reliable at home, where they have won three and drawn three from six outings this term. They may have expected more than a 0-0 stalemate against Athletic Bilbao two starts ago, but that result was no disgrace considering how defensively strong Los Leones are. Cagliari are one of the easiest scoring home teams in the league with 19 goals in 8 games at home. Only today's opponent Lazio has scored more goals at home so far this season. In the last 4 games at home Cagliari has scored a total of 14 goals. However, they also have kept a clean sheet only once at home this season.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• JUBAYER
    JUBAYER
  • Digonto Hossen
    Digonto Hossen
  • Sami12 Sami
    Sami12 Sami
  • Ahlanesia
    Ahlanesia
bottom of page