top of page

Remote learning support

Public·73 members

Online: Romania - Serbia Live Stream 08/02/2024 Watch Live

Oct 14, 2018 — FOTO. Corina Caragea, imagini interzise cardiacilor! Vedeta PRO TV şi-a arătat complet formele în costum… Alina Sorescu și Alexandru Ciucu ...

Sampdoria and Napoli will face each other in the upcoming match in the Serie A. Sampdoria this season have the following results: 5W, 5D and 11L. Meanwhile Napoli have 7W, 6D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. In the next two weeks, we have longer periods for training and I'll use them. We need some players back from injury and try our best to improve the team. Arsenal, who are 10th with 31 points from 25 matches, return to league action against Newcastle United on Feb. It's good to go away . Arteta told Arsenal's website. Athletic Club de Bilbao are having a decent season so far with a 7-5-4 record after 16 games and are currently on the 6th place in the league. At home they are the third strongest team in the league behind Real Madrid and Barcelona with a 6-1-1 record. They have won the last 3 home games scoring 7 goals. I never thought that I would be up for a Ballon d'Or until I was actually nominated. It shows a lot about how my career has been. My career has been different from the winner here, I came late, but I never gave up on my dreams. I had to work hard every step of the way, so to be here makes me very proud. And I want to work hard and be here again next year. The full list1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona and Argentina)2. I'm absolutely delighted to be named the winner of the League Managers Association manager of the year award, for this wonderful Sir Alex Ferguson trophy, named after a man that I admire so much," said Klopp. It feels extra special to win this award because it is voted for by my fellow managers. It's an honour to be in the company of so many managers who have been named as LMA manager of the year before, including of course Liverpool managers like Bill Shankly, Bob Paisley, Joe Fagan, Sir Kenny Dalglish and, in recent years, Brendan Rodgers. That is some interest for a lad whose name his manager couldn't even remember not so long ago. Morning! "We are staying up," they chanted at the London Stadium last night - except it was the away side Arsenal whose fans were singing it. Yes the Gunners are back, and so is their sense of humour. It wasn't all plain sailing though and there were boos at half-time from the away end when they trailed 1-0 to West Ham - only for three second-half goals to turn the result on its head. The big clubs are living in a bubble, beyond their means, starting with the millionaire salaries of the players. They must understand that nothing after this crisis will ever be the same again," he said. In reply, Serie A said in a statement that football in Italy employs 300,000 people and accounts for one percent of gross domestic product. West Ham have averaged just 1.33 goals per 90 minutes at home this season, and Spurs have scored exactly one goal in each of their last four Premier League fixtures, with three of those games finishing level at 1-1. Sheffield United are the best placed side among the promoted teams; being seventh after 14 matches is a big show of their capabilities. They have not lost in their last seven matches, though five have ended in draws. They have a good run at home and go to this game unbeaten in three there. They have scored seven in the last three home matches and with the third best defence in the league we feel they hold the favorites’ tag. Newcastle had a good fight to draw Manchester City in their last game but they have not shown much challenge, especially among the smaller teams. They have no clean sheet in the last six and have lost five of the last seven away matches. With Sheffield’s impressive home form, and factoring in Newcastle’s away form, we will go with a win for Sheffield United. And I think this sort of last year has been that, you know, the joy of promotion and now, the sort of fight for Premier League survival. Norwich won the Championship (second-tier) last season but are bottom of the top-flight standings seven points adrift of the safety zone after Saturday's 4-0 loss at Manchester United. Wimbledon remain in a reasonably unflattering league position, but they've been on the up of late. The departure of Wally Downes could've had a negative impact, though under the stewardship of Glyn Hodges, The Dons have steadied themselves, winning three of their last five. Such a run of form has seen them put some distance between themselves and the drop-zone, of which they're now five points clear. The England football team's doctor Rob Chakraverty has left his role at the Football Association. Dr Chakraverty's position had come under intense scrutiny following revelations about his time as a medic at UK Athletics (UKA), when he was involved in a controversial procedure on four-time Olympic gold medallist Mo Farah. He carried out an infusion of the legal supplement L-Carnitine on Farah before the 2014 London Marathon, but failed to record the levels. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Nathan Redmond. BookingPosted at 87' Jonathan Kodjia (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 87' Foul by Jonathan Kodjia (Aston Villa). Posted at 87' Jan Bednarek (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Trézéguet (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. It was one of the saddest days in my career. I thought: 'The Premiership is not going to elude Steve Bull, we're going to get there. Unfortunately, it didn't happen. Graham must have been as gutted as everyone else around the club when we didn't do it. If he'd have stayed at the club another year, I think he would have got us up. Six seasons later and still in the second tier, Wolves spent another £11m in pursuit of promotion and sat in the automatic promotion spots for much of the 2001-02 campaign. I looked at both team’s forms and their recent Head-to-Head match-ups when I was crafting my selection. Currently, these two teams are very balanced, so I don’t expect a blowout win for anybody. If we combine Gornik’s home field with Wisla Plock’s better form, I can see this match ended in a draw with goals on both sides. Semifinale eEURO 2020: România – Serbia 1-2 ... ro Magazin online: https://magazin.frf.ro/ Instagram ro FRF TV este canalul oficial de YouTube al Federației Române de Fotbal. The two sides drew 2-2 back in August with Tottenham scoring with their only two shots on target. Manchester City's expected goals (xG) total that day (3. Tottenham Hotspur's (0. G differential by a Premier League team without winning since Crystal Palace when drawing with Bournemouth (+3. December 2017. Alaves began promisingly at home to Real Betis on Matchday 19 as Alex Vidal struck just 14 minutes in, but Asier Garitano's side were eventually fortunate to escape with a 1-1 draw at full time after Los Verdiblancos went onto dominate proceedings. When might Europe's top leagues return?Uefa set to confirm Women's Euros for 2022It was not explicitly outlined to associations what "special cases" would mean. However, Uefa expects leagues to come to it with their reasons for wanting a season to be ended prematurely. The Belgian Pro League became the first major European league to be cancelled because of coronavirus on 15 April. Uefa has to work out the qualification process for its 2020-21 competitions, which might overlap with the end of the 2019-20 season. Hibs hold off Killie fight back to win Killie have positives despite defeatKilmarnock's defeat by Hibs will hurt, with the Ayrshire men creating enough chances to at least earn a draw. Chris Burke littered the penalty box with crosses, while they won a series of second-half corners from which they could not take advantage. It leaves their chances of reaching the top six difficult, with four points now separating them and Hibs, but all eyes now turn to Wednesday's Scottish Cup tie with Aberdeen. ONE MORE MOVE? With the indefinite suspension of Serie A due to the devastating effects of coronavirus in Italy, a cloud of uncertainty has gathered with clubs looking to sustain themselves in the absence of footballing activity. Reports have suggested that Ronaldo, whose contract with Juventus runs until the summer of 2022, could be forced into an early exit should the Turin club look to free up funds considering the current health crisis. Maguire: I thought Harry Maguire was at fault for Southampton's equaliser in United's previous game. If he'd given Nemanja Matic a call then the centre-back had a free header but instead Maguire froze and allowed the ball to beat both Matic and himself. However, he seemed to put that confusion right against Crystal Palace and appeared much more commanding in his own box on set plays. There's no point being a threat in the opposition's penalty area if you can't win your headers in your own 18 yard box. Assisted by Raúl Jiménez following a corner. Posted at 63' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Aaron Cresswell. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, West Ham United. Andriy Yarmolenko replaces Robert Snodgrass because of an injury. Posted at 60' Attempt saved. Robert Snodgrass (West Ham United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Hoffenheim is right now pretty close to the Europa league spot on the table and with this win today they can get that position on the table and I think they should win cause at home they are solid and the beat Borussia Dortmund on their last game at home and on the other hand Frankfurt is not so good team at all this season and on the games played on the road they are the worst in the entire league so I surely expect from hoffe to score at least two goals and that should be enough for them to win Of more consequence for the major leagues is the massive financial hit taken by Ligue 1 after their domestic rights holders Canal+ and beIN Sports confirmed an intention to withhold the latest payment, which was due on 5 April. Should France, Italy or Spain close their leagues down for the season, that is likely to have far reaching consequences for the game given, together with England, 16 out of the 28 teams remaining in the Champions or Europa Leagues come from one of those four countries. Malavan is not in good form right now. They have lost 3 of their last 5 matches and won only 2. Their home form is not up to the mark as well. They have won 2 drawn 3 and lost 3 of their home matches in this season and I expect them to draw this match as their recent form is looking shaky. Aalborg and SonderjyskE were both given 725 tickets each for fans at the final at the neutral Esbjerg Stadium, so long as they sat 1m apart. But just before the 30-minute mark, a group of Aalborg - also known as AaB - fans grouped together and refused to move despite pleas from the club's coaches and other fans. They were kicked out of the ground. Aalborg assistant boss Rasmus Wurtz asked fans to go back to their designated seatsTheir team went on to lose 2-0 with Anders Jacobsen scoring twice against his old club. David Moyes has been appointed as West Ham manager and will return for a second spell at the club. The Scot, 55, has signed an 18-month deal and starts with the New Year's Day home game against Bournemouth. He replaces Manuel Pellegrini, who was sacked after Saturday's 2-1 home defeat by a much-changed Leicester side. I feel like I've got unfinished business," said Moyes, who led the Hammers to Premier League safety in a seven-month spell from November 2017. All matches in Scotland are also postponed. Arsenal's fixture with Brighton and Hove Albion this weekend had already been postponed after manager Mikel Arteta tested positive for coronavirus. Chelsea's players were in self-isolation after forward Callum Hudson-Odoi also tested positive. Everton, who were due to play Premier League leaders Liverpool on Monday, said one of their players was self-isolating as a coronavirus precaution. ETTU TV: Home Watch livestreams and videos of European Table Tennis. Welling and Chippenham will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Welling this season have the following results: 10W, 6D and 15L. Meanwhile Chippenham have 7W, 11D and 12L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Joan Blade, who is responsible for the club's basketball teams, would also now manage Barcelona's control and transparency committee, the club added. The outgoing directors had asked president Josep Maria Bartomeu to call presidential elections and voiced "displeasure" over the club's hiring of a third party, I3 Ventures, earlier this year to monitor social media coverage of Barca. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Willian (Chelsea) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Antonio Rüdiger. Goal!Posted at 89' Own Goal by Antonio Rüdiger, Chelsea. Chelsea 2, Tottenham Hotspur 1. Posted at 83' Foul by César Azpilicueta (Chelsea). Posted at 83' Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Uerdingen and Preussen Munster will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Uerdingen this season have the following results: 10W, 6D and 8L. Meanwhile Preussen Munster have 4W, 9D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. They knew of the burning pace of Gento on one side and the exquisite, and almost forgotten, Brazilian Canario on the other but couldn't hold them back. They knew what Del Sol could do but his rapid movement was too much for them. Above all, they feared Di Stefano's threat but didn't know how to cope with him when he dropped deep to conduct and then arrived undetected in the box to threaten. He was a shadow to them. With two teams still in continental competition and at least one guaranteed to be playing after Christmas, there are still plenty of coefficient points to be claimed. To help matters, Cyprus and Greece, the two nations immediately on Scotland's tail, only have one club left each. Looking upwards, the Czech Republic in 14th are not too far out of reach either. Progress has indeed been made. Scottish football knows one swallow does not make a summer, but perhaps, just perhaps, the winter of European football discontent may finally be thawing. I have said to the boys already, two weeks ago, that we will have a winter break, so it means we will not be there -- it will be the kids who play that game because they cannot deal with us like nobody cares about it. I know it is not very popular, but that's the way I see it. The Premier League asked us to respect the winter break and that's what we'll do. Where and how to watch the FA Cup across the world Romania - Pro TV Scandinavia - Viaplay Spain - DAZN Turkey – DigiTurk * Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia Fulham have won four of their last five league games. Millwall have lost three of their last four matches. Fulham have kept three straight away clean sheets in the Championship. Fulham could climb into the top two of the Championship if winning away at Millwall. The away side are third in the table, only out of the top two on goal difference, while Millwall are down in 10th. However, a subtle touch of the brakes is being applied. The club's aim is not to muscle into the top group once. It is to do so season after season. There is now an acceptance this will take more than money. It will take patience and time. Shi sees himself as being around for another 20 years to deliver that vision. Wolves regard Tottenham as a reasonable example of what they hope to be. It has been noted that from becoming chairman in 2001, it took Daniel Levy eight years to turn the club into a permanent fixture in the top half of the table and a further eight to record successive top-four finishes. Full TimeSecond Half ends, Leeds United 1, Barnsley 0. BookingMichael Sollbauer (Barnsley) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateJamie Shackleton (Leeds United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Post updateFoul by Michael Sollbauer (Barnsley). SubstitutionSubstitution, Leeds United. Jamie Shackleton replaces Pablo Hernández because of an injury. Wolfsburg have already secured a Europa League spot so they will just want to finish on a high. They have had a patchy run since Bundesliga resumed, with four wins, three losses and just one clean sheet in seven matches. Monchengladbach, to beat Schalke 4-1. Playing at home has not delivered the best results for Wolfsburg; they have no home win in the three matches since the league resumed and have conceded twice in each. Unfortunately for him and us, the scan results really show he is probably going to be out for the rest of the season," Head Coach Nigel Pearson said on the club website https://www. Monday. For sure Geri is going to be a miss for us; but equally it's important we look forward with a positive mentality. No clean sheet for City as Brady fires home a consolation for the hosts. Out of nothing, really. The ball broke fortunately for Brady, who rifled home in space. Three minutes of added time here. KEY STATS Each of Gabriel Jesus' last 11 goals in all competitions for Manchester City have been scored away from home, a run stretching back to April. Roll on December 29 when these two meet in the league again. GARY NEVILLE CALLING IT AS IT IS Gary Neville is absolutely right on the below. The 'stick to football' brigade were always going to wade in on this one but Neville's point is pretty inarguable. The basics of the argument are that football crowds are a microcosm of society and society is currently a cesspit. Their last meeting the hosts held the visitors up to the end of the match while they are at level 3-3 scores and that match were hosted by Valencia fc so here Giraffe is now the hosts we don't know whether they will take advantage of being at home, so far they have three games since they lost, they win against Athletic club 2-0 and that was their last away game. Watford's hierarchy will argue, and they can back it up, that their expertise is in providing the conditions behind the scenes for a manager (or head coach) to do his best work on the training ground. And they will point to their recent continued presence in the Premier League without very serious relegation concerns as proof it has worked. There is no suggestion the way the club works will change any time soon. Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho says the club's record signing Tanguy Ndombele asked to be omitted from their win over Brighton. The France midfielder, who joined Spurs for £53. Lyon in July, had recovered from a recent groin injury and played in the 2-0 loss to Chelsea. But he was excluded altogether as Spurs renewed their push for a place in the top four against the Seagulls. He told me he was not feeling in condition to play," Mourinho said.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page