top of page
OOPSYDAISY_FINALPINK-01.png

Remote learning support

Public·78 members

(WATCH ONLINE) Today: EGS Gafsa - Ben Guerdane live watch 07/02/2024

EGS Gafsa US Ben Guerdane live score (and video online live stream) starts on 7 Feb 2024 at 13:00 UTC time in Ligue 1, Relegation Round, Tunisia.

Today will be played few re-games from the tournament for the Cup of Turkey. At this one rivals will be the teams of Denizlispor and Trabzonspor. First game played a week ago at Trabzon ended 2-0 for Trabzonspor. They are down to fourth in the Bundesliga, while their opponents are just a place above the relegation play-off position. Leipzig are now seven points behind the league leaders and that gap can't get much wider. It's not that they are losing games, they're just drawing too many and losing ground. Last weekend saw them host Freiburg and they needed a 77th minute equalizer to grab a 1-1 draw. Michael Devlin replaces Ash Taylor. Posted at 101' Corner, Aberdeen. Conceded by Stephen O'Donnell. Posted at 101' Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock) hits the right post with a right footed shot from outside the box. Posted at 100' Attempt saved. Niko Hämäläinen (Kilmarnock) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 99' Greg Kiltie (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the defensive half. They’re down there due to a poor return on their travels, which has left Hull as the favourites for this weekend’s meeting. The Blues have conceded in 82% of their away games and failed to score in four defeats on the road. That’s a worry, with Hull in form ahead of this clash. This match is probably the safest for goals from all duels in Portugal U23 league today and if we know that first two matches in this league, from 12:00 where not too efficient, than it is clear that this one probably will be better, from that side. So, Portimonense U23 is team who is in last two matches played both times with three or more goals, 2-1 and 4-0, while on the other side, Vitoria Setubal U23 is in last three matches played 1-3, 3-0 and 4-0. Yes, after this results, over is more than ok for me and I will try. I see a lot of similarities in the situation I went through and what is happening with Kane. I feel that it's also a similar time in his career that I was at, you start to think if you're on the right path and you think about winning things. Bebartov, who two Premier League titles at Manchester United, added: "There is a strong connection between Spurs and Manchester United, Teddy Sheringham was at Tottenham then went to Old Trafford, I was a Spurs striker and went to United and now Kane, who's also a striker, is being linked with a move there. There are also questions over what Real will do, with Zidane's selection complicated by the absence of the injured Eden Hazard - a certain starter if fit. Like Barca, Real usually set up in a 4-3-3 and have two of Gareth Bale, Rodrygo and Vinicius Junior alongside the in-form Karim Benzema up front. However, in the recent Champions League meeting with Paris St-Germain, Zidane reverted to a midfield diamond with the lesser-seen Isco at the tip. Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers have been crowned champions and promoted from the Championship, League One and Two respectively. A working group has been set up to examine the possibility of league reconstruction, including an expanded top flight for next term. Thistle say they will That includes make "a positive contribution to the discussions on possible changes to the league structures". Portimonese vs Famalicao predictions for Saturday's match in the Primeira Liga. Portimonense have struggled this season and sit one place above the drop zone heading into Saturday's clash with newly-promoted Famalicao. The visitors have enjoyed a surprise start to life in the top flight and currently sit third behind Portuguese giants Benfica and Porto and have even topped the table this season. Soligorsk 2 the hosts in this encounter are season after season just like the big team one of the best clubs at this reserve level even though their start of the season was not the best starting with a 1-1 draw at home with Zhodino 2 but even Dinamo Minsk 2 barely won 1-0 at home against that opponent, followed by a 0-0 draw at Gorodeja 2 who defended hard that game, than a 1-1 draw with Neman 2 at home but they played for more than a half in just 10 men and really should have gotten the win in normal circumstances, while last game they played away at Smolevichi 2 who prior to that game had 3 wins from 3 games played and were the league leaders going in round 4 and Soligorsk 2 smashed them really easy with 4-0 in the end and I see a 2nd win in a row for them here. Although Mourinho's first in-match conversation with Son was to remind the South Korean of players behind him who needed marking, evidently, his strength is going forward. Son's shot for Tottenham's opener was fierce enough. But the ball was close enough to Roberto as it flashed past the West Ham keeper for him to make a more passable attempt to keep it out. It was raw pace that allowed Son to stride forward into open space and cross for Moura to covert the visitors' second. In the FA Cup, Manchester City from Premier League will face Port Vale from League Two, so it's a match where there is a huge difference between the two teams. Manchester city is a team that is among the best in the country and they are a team that is very strong against the weaker teams through their way of playing. In this match they are going up against a team from the fourth league in the country and I think they will have a hard time and lose big, so my tip for the match will be Manchester city -4 goals St Mirren lost their 3rd game on the bounce during the week, losing 3-0 to Motherwell in Paisley. This latest defeat means the Jim Goodwin's side remains bottom of the league and without any signs of improvement. EGS Gafsa EGS Gafsa - Live Soccer TV - Football TV Listings, Official Live Streams, Live Soccer Scores, Fixtures, Tables, Results, News, Pubs and Video Highlights. In the last 3 away games played by Gzira they have scored no less than 11 goals while they conceded just 2 goals as they even defeated the best club from this country which we usually see in the Champions League La Valletta with 3-1 on the road another 3-1 win for them on the road as well as a 5-0 win at Tarxien and they even beat Hajduk Split in the Europa League this season with 3-1 in Croatia and qualified further from that time so I trust that we can see at least 3 goals being scored here. After 14 rounds of the U20 Nicaragua tournament, U20 Walter Ferretti has 21 points, ranking 4th on the standings. Meanwhile, U20 Real Madriz ranked 6th with 1 point worse. The meeting between the two teams in the round of 15 is evaluated quite balanced but with home advantage, U20 Walter Ferretti holds the upper hand. Streaming: EGS Gafsa - Ben Guerdane Live 7 February 2024 Liv 8 hours ago — You can watch Ben Guerdane vs EGS Gafsa live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will The Lions of Teranga ... Today will be 1st 1/2-final match from the program of the tournament for the Cup of Slovenia. Rivals at this match will be the teams of Aluminij and Mura. Both teams played again only few days ago at Prva liga and then Mura has won by 3-1 also as guest. Tottenham's trophy cabinet has been left intact for the last 12 years, their most recent silverware the 2008 League Cup, while you would have to go back to 1991 when they last won this competition. It looks like they may well go another season without any success as this was their most realistic hope of claiming a cup and need to overturn a 1-0 first-leg loss to RB Leipzig in the Champions League. Mourinho sides are traditionally renowned for being strong defensively but they failed to hold on to their lead and have now kept just two clean sheets in 13 matches under the Portuguese manager at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Good morning! Darmstadt vs Erzgebirge .Darmstadt ”defeated“ St. Pauli ”with a score 4: 0 in the home match of the 27th round, this allowed the“ Lilies ”to rise to fifth place in the standings of the Second Bundesliga. To gain a foothold in the group of leaders, Darmstadt needs to beat a direct competitor from the sixth place of the table, Erzgebirge Aue, on the road. The teams in the standings are neighbors and they will want to win but they can be satisfied with a draw, since they will not incur a crash or a hang. Good luck everyone. Mario Gotze will leave Borussia Dortmund this summer, sporting director Michael Zorc says. The forward, 27, has made 201 appearances over two spells with the Bundesliga club, but he has only started five league games this season. Gotze has won five Bundesliga titles and scored the winner for Germany in the 2014 World Cup final. We will part ways with Mario this summer. It was a mutual and respectful decision. Ghanaian posted on Twitter. Galatasaray's basketball players issued a joint statement saying they found it "quite bizarre" that they continued playing. John Obi Mikel left Turkish side Trabzonspor days after the former Chelsea midfielder said he did not feel comfortable with top-flight games in the country being played. A good message for Chelsea's fanbase, whose trust in Lampard appears to keep growing. Today we lacked everything, it was our worst game of the season," Zidane told a news conference after the loss left Real trailing leaders Barcelona by two points with 11 games left. We lacked energy, creativity, possession and aggression. Tammy Abraham has scored 13 Premier League goals for Chelsea this season - Frank Lampard is the only Englishman to score more in a single campaign in the competition for the club (3 occasions). Chelsea's Jorginho has scored nine of his 10 penalties taken in the top five European leagues, including all three for the Blues in the Premier League. No Chelsea defender has had a hand in more goals in all competitions this season than Cesar Azpilicueta (3 goals, 3 assists). Grasshopper against Aarau in match Switzerland Challenge League. My prediction this match could be won for Grasshopper with margin score is 1 goal. Grasshopper have good result on last 3 match in league due to Grasshopper have won in 1 match and 2 match is draw. Meanwhile, Aarau have also good result on last 3 match in league due to Aarau have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Grasshopper can defeat Aarau due to Grasshopper always have good result in every home match. Moreover Grasshopper only have draw in 2 match and 3 match is won on last 5 match in the home. Both teams scored in four of Paderborn's six home Bundesliga games. Meanwhile, both teams also scored in four of Leipzig's six Bundesliga away games. Furthermore, both teams have scored in 14 of Leipzig's 19 competitive games this season, including eight of their last 10. Arsene Wenger joined Arsenal in 1996 and won the Premier League and FA Cup double in 1998In stylistic terms, the first five Premier League seasons were, in truth, a continuation of the old First Division, so Arsenal's decision to appoint Arsene Wenger as their manager feels like the moment when the league truly began the shift to its modern iteration. Not only did Wenger win the league and FA Cup double in his first full season, his immediate and unashamedly cosmopolitan impact inspired a seething Ferguson to up his own game and, between 1998 and 2003, the two clubs finished first and second five times in six seasons, with the sole alternative entrant being Liverpool under Gerard Houllier and Phil Thompson in 2002. Assisted by Kalvin Phillips with a cross following a corner. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Alfie Mawson. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+2' Substitution, Fulham. Steven Sessegnon replaces Bobby De Cordova-Reid. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. The second league of Belarusian football, group A and the match between hitherto unknown to anyone - Ostrovets and Kronos. Guests are considered weaker and greatly overestimate the coefficient, which is worth trying to use, since this team has already won against Ostrovets more than once. Cronon is in good shape, has not been inferior for a long time and they do it not often, so you can take a chance and take guests with zero. There can be quite a few goals in a match, since in such leagues and at a similar level of the game, teams can hardly boast of serious defense and high organization of the game, and everyone likes to score goals, most importantly, most of the guests can. Good luck to them! I am excited for the opportunity to continue my relationship with AEG while supporting one of the most interesting and influential clubs in Sweden. Ibrahimovic scored 62 goals in 116 appearances for Sweden and previously played for Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, AC Milan, Paris St-Germain and Manchester United, having made his professional debut for Malmo 20 years ago. Hammarby finished third in the Allsvenskan last season, level on points with Malmo and one behind champions Djurgardens. Max Meyer thought he put Palace ahead, but Wilfried Zaha was flagged offside for his role in the goal. They eventually led through James Tomkins' header from Luka Milivojevic's free-kick. But in-form Danny Ings pounced on a defensive mistake to equalise for Southampton. Report: Southampton 1-1 Crystal PalaceIn the lunchtime game, Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Aaron Mooy scored their first Brighton goals in a 2-0 win over relegation rivals Bournemouth. MAN OF THE MATCH Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City): A quick fire brace among wasteful team mates, earns my man of the match award for killing this one off once and for all. PLAYER RATINGS MANCHESTER CITY: Bravo (6), Cancelo (7), Garcia (6), Otamendi (7), Angelino (7), Gundogan (8), Silva (8), Foden (5), Bernardo (7), Mahrez (6), Jesus (7) Subs: Sterling (6), Stones (5), Rodri (5) FULHAM: Rodak (6), Hector (5), Johansen (7), Ream (1), Decordova-Reid (7), Kongolo (6), Cavaleiro (5), Christie (4), Bryan (6), Onomah (5), Sessegnon (5) Subs: Jasper (n/a), Odoi (5), Cairney (5) KEY MOMENTS 6’ - PENALTY AND A RED CARD! Ream, who started the game with a nervous touch, pulls back Jesus who is just about through on goal. Former AC Milan coach Allegri, who is taking English lessons in Milan, said that when he does return to coaching he wants to be ready to hit the ground running. Next year will be an important year. Important for the choice I end up making and the need to be prepared for it," he added. After a year out and five years at Juventus, I don't want to go back into the game and do badly. They have back to back wins in the last two home matches and three wins in the last five at home. Four of their last five matches have produced over 2. In Europa League, they have not won in the last three and have two straight losses going to this clash. They have conceded eight goals in the last two Europa League matches. After a rotten start to the campaign, the Gills have found their feet over the past couple of months, and the improvement in their football and performances has led to a run of just one defeat in 12 fixtures in all competitions. This match will be quite tough for the home side since the away team will not allow many goals to be scored against them in this particular game. Even though the away sides have been defeated in most of its games, it only loses with less than 2 goals or sometimes plays a draw. The home side, which is leading the table currently will make sure they maintain their position at the top of the table by scoring at least 2-0 or 1-0 win against their opponent in this game. The team to win this game will be Ahal in fulltime. Tomorrow I go back as a coach of the team that is going to try and beat Manchester United and that maybe gives a different perspective," the Portuguese said on Tuesday. Going back to Old Trafford is to go back to a place where I was happy. I can say that. I have a great relation with the Manchester United supporters. The Sky Blues were reportedly happy to entertain any interest in the Argentine at the end of last season, despite the departure of club captain Vincent Kompany, but no clubs made any official approaches. Otamendi will have just one year left remaining on his current contract this summer, meaning City will be looking to offload him. They did a good job but we had opportunities – one fell to Mark Noble, a really good chance, but apart from that we did not have loads of opportunities. West Brom manager Bilic, however, was ecstatic with the performance of his second-tier side. We big-time deserved it, and it is a great win for us – brilliant," he said. The bet that does stand out at the prices is 'Both Teams to Score – NO', which given the numbers, may just be a tad too big in early betting. Both teams have found the net in only half of Blackpool's away games, as well as only half of Ipswich's home games. Add in that the visitors have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four on the road, failing to score in two of them and a lack of goals at Portman Road seems plausible. He added: "I couldn't say everything that I've done but I really enjoyed it. Those guys were nice. The period was tough, but I tried to enjoy it. The first day when we don't know each other was a bit weird, but soon we got to know each other. We spent every day together in one room, 10 people very close, working together, we helped each other so the time was fantastic. Son injured his arm in mid-February, a month before the Premier League was suspended because of the coronavirus pandemic. I think it's great for Phil to have lots of options and it's only going to make us all fight harder for that shirt. Our drive is to win for this country and we're in a great place now and I think we've got a lot of youth and strength in depth in our squad now to compete over the next two years. Nobbs was speaking at UEFA's 500 Days to Go launch event at Wembley, marking the official countdown to next summer's showpiece.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• sophieradcliffe4
  • CPA MARKETER Razib
    CPA MARKETER Razib
  • Zim Ahemmed
    Zim Ahemmed
  • tuxif isra
    tuxif isra
  • Winter Sakura
    Winter Sakura

© 2021 by Oopsy Daisy Holywood. 

• White Instagram Icon