top of page
OOPSYDAISY_FINALPINK-01.png

Remote learning support

Public·78 members

Nigeria VS South Africa live watch 7 February 2024

8 hours ago — 4 hours ago — In this guide, we explain how to get a Nigeria vs South Africa live stream and watch Africa Cup of Nations 2023, with the help ...

Nothing phases her whatsoever. Read Miedema's full profile pageMegan RapinoeUSA and Reign FC player Rapinoe became a household name in 2019 after co-captaining the USA to World Cup victory, scoring six goals to finish as top scorer. She also picked up the Ballon d'Or and Best Fifa awards. Media playback is not supported on this device BBC Women's Footballer of the Year 2020: Megan Rapinoe profile Smith: "Megan Rapinoe grew in the World Cup. Posted at 78' Joshua Kimmich (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Kwasi Okyere Wriedt replaces Joshua Zirkzee. Posted at 77' Lars Stindl (Borussia Mönchengladbach) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by Jérôme Boateng (FC Bayern München). Posted at 75' Foul by Breel Embolo (Borussia Mönchengladbach). Diogo Jota fired Wolves ahead and then hauled them level in a frantic first half after Neal Maupay and Davy Propper had cancelled out the Portuguese forward's opener. The result left Wolves sixth in the standings on 24 points from 16 games, behind fifth-placed Manchester United on goal difference and one point ahead of Tottenham Hotspur in seventh. Wan-Bissaka produced another standout performance at the weekend, keeping Raheem Sterling very quiet as United beat Manchester City to do the league double over their blue rivals for the first time in a decade. And Wan-Bissaka is so good in the eyes of Carragher that City boss Pep Guardiola needs to change how he approaches playing against him to have more success. Goalkeeper Daniel Batz was the hero, saving a penalty in normal time and then four more in the shoot-out to knock out their Bundesliga opponents. Saarbrucken play in the south west regional league in Germany, and have reached the last four for the first time in 35 years. Bayern were again without top scorer Robert Lewandowski with a knee injury. They are three points ahead of RB Leipzig in the Bundesliga and hold a 3-0 lead over Chelsea after the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie. He scored in the Wembley final against Manchester United and gained 47. Ronaldo’s 21. A first trophy in Spain, the Copa del Rey, and his success in becoming the first player to score 40 goals in a Liga season was not enough for Ronaldo to get even close to the man now established as clearly the best player in the world. I didn't see anything that was over the top. Certainly at the end of the game I just see a professional team that understood there's only half this tie done to be honest with you. Cardiff City 0-2 Fulham: Cottagers hold advantage after first leg winCardiff City v Fulham - as it happened"Regarding the goals and the celebrations, yeah of course I see players who were pleased, and rightly so, to score two goals away from home. I was not told anything other than 'try to win the next game', that's what we all agreed. A vision for the future and let's try to do the best we can this season," he said. Spurs are sixth, 17 points adrift of second-placed City and six points behind fourth-placed Chelsea who occupy the final Champions League qualifying spot. Todd Cantwell scored early in the second half, and substitute Dennis Srbeny sealed the Canaries' first three points since they beat champions Manchester City on 14 September with a goal in stoppage time at the end of the match. Oriel Hernandez had gone close for Norwich before the break when he forced Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford into an excellent low save. Everton were short of threat and came closest to scoring when Cenk Tosun's shot in the second half was turned away by Norwich keeper Tim Krul. To get to the quarter finals of the cup, Schalke saw off Hertha Berlin 3-2 in extra time as Bayern were 4-3 winners over Hoffenheim. They go to this game without a goal in their last three matches and have no win in the last four matches, while their only win in the last seven matches, came in extra time. Things can obviously change but all I want is the best for the team. Lampard will be up against former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, who said Spurs are in crisis with their top scorers Harry Kane and Son Heung-min both sidelined with long term injuries. However, Lampard said Mourinho was exaggerating and that the north London club had the players to replace them. Paris St Germain's Neymar holds the record after his 2017 move from Barcelona for 222 million euros, considerably more than the 180 million euros the Ligue 1 champions paid Monaco after completing a permanent deal for Mbappe the next year. According to an algorithm developed by the Swiss-based CIES Football Observatory, Mbappe's value has sky-rocketed while 27-year-old Brazilian Neymar is now estimated to cost around 100 million euros. Nigeria vs South Africa | AFCON 2023 | Who will win - YouTube Nigeria vs South Africa | AFCON 2023 | Who will win - YouTubeYouTube · beIN SPORTS USA12.1K+ views · 2 days ago YouTube · beIN SPORTS USA YouTube · beIN SPORTS USA 1:07 Very important match for both teams. Both teams have been playing great football whole season long but most likely one of the is not going into playoffs. Cartagines now took over that 4th spot so Guadalupe have to won. Also Jicaral with a won could make some troubles as Cartagines is playing against Guadalupe at the last round. However Guadalupe are playing outstanding football this season with great defending and have some very good individual talent at the team. It is not going to be easy as both teams will much likely not risk too much but also I give a slight advantage to Guadalupe. The visitors have frequently been unable to keep the opposition at bay of late and are without a clean sheet in their last seven outings. They have conceded 40 times this season, and with nine of those goals coming in their last three matches, it seems unlikely that they will be in high spirits ahead of a vital clash towards the foot of the league. Jadon SanchoGetty Images Paper Round’s view: With Chelsea on course for the Champions League, the club can maybe afford to take the long view and not rush into anything. A short term deal could help spread the load and help the younger players as they get into the business end of the season, but there is no obvious target for Lampard who would be able to come in temporarily. These two sides have played to three draws in their last four meetings and going to this game, one aspect we expect to play out is the defensive discipline in the two sides. Vitoria have the third best defence in the league, while Sporting have conceded two or more in just five of the last 15. Meanwhile, these two are not the best scorers in the league and Vitoria Setubal are the side with the least goals this season. Moreover, four of their last five meetings have yielded under 2.5 goals and we have reason to believe this will be another low scoring match. We will pick on Under 2.5 goals as our bet here. Manchester United have had better results at home but it takes a good team to beat them on their travels. They had a good win at Tottenham and drew at Reading, both above Brighton in the table. Brighton are in ninth but have played more games than the sides below them. Two of their last three league games have been lost and United can be backed to get the win here. Cincinnati had a losing start to the season, but gave a good account against New York RB. It is bound to be tougher against Atlanta United as Cincinnati travel for the second straight game. They have not been very strong in defence, as seen from their last three matches (including preseason friendly matches). They have however been scoring and we feel they will have enough to trouble the home side’s defence. Cincinnati have not had a good run in MLS and here we are predicting a 3-1 win for Atlanta United. MANCHESTER, England, Dec 4 (Reuters) - Jose Mourinho's return to Old Trafford ended in defeat with Marcus Rashford scoring twice for Manchester United in a 2-1 victory over Tottenham Hotspur. Mourinho was sacked as United manager almost a year ago and this was his first defeat in four games since taking over from Mauricio Pochettino at Spurs last month. Arsenal reinforced their defence in the January transfer window, signing centre back Pablo Mari and right back Cedric Soares on loan, but Arteta said neither defender was ready for Sunday's match with Cedric still recovering from a knee injury. Pablo hasn't competed since the end of December," Arteta said. Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Ademola Lookman (RB Leipzig) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Timo Werner. Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Christopher Nkunku (RB Leipzig) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Timo Werner. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Ermin Bicakcic (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Not that Pep Guardiola was willing to let this minor infraction p*** all over his chips. Since we started to win, the last nine [domestic] competitions we played, we won eight," he told BBC Radio 5 Live. That is awesome. No club before in the history of domestic trophies, not counting Europe, won the amount of titles in a row we have won. Follow it here! We'll be back bright and early tomorrow for more glorious updates from the world of football. Can't wait? Get the below anthem in your ears. It's almost back in your lives. Feyenoord fans banned from Porto trip Feyenoord have been banned from selling tickets to their fans for next month's Europa League game at Porto following crowd trouble in their match at Young Boys in Basel, UEFA said on Monday. I knew something was not right. MacDonald was diagnosed with bowel cancer on Friday, 23 August. It was a real shock," he said. I was 26 and coming to the peak of my career. You never expect it to happen to you, especially being so young and otherwise fit and healthy. I don't remember how I drove the car back home. It was like a daydream, and not a very nice one - more of a nightmare. He had been planning a birthday surprise for his partner, The X Factor winner and musical theatre star Alexandra Burke, that evening. History doesn’t seem to favour the visitors in this clash. Atlético Madrid have registered just three wins in their 10 previous encounters with Juventus in all competitions (W3 D2 L5), with four of those five defeats coming in the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup and the other arriving in the UEFA Champions League (0-3 in March 2019). They’re yet to really click in this competition following their summer rebuild, so this trip could be a struggle. After Managua U20 Walter Ferretti have been the most productive home team in the league with a total of 19 goals in 7 games. But they also failed to keep a clean sheet in 6 of the 7 games. The last 5 home games of Walter Ferretti all went over the 3.5 goals. Sheffield United and Manchester United are close behind with 39 and 38 points respectively but they too must look over their shoulders at Wolverhampton Wanderers and Everton on 36 points. Lampard, whose side have now won twice in their last eight league games, lamented the familiar problem of failing to convert chances and said Chelsea had to turn around their shaky form. Posted at 66' Corner, Celtic. Conceded by Alexander Gogic. Posted at 65' Corner, Celtic. Conceded by Luke Southwood. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Hamilton Academical. David Templeton replaces Will Collar. BookingPosted at 64' Will Collar (Hamilton Academical) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. England - 16Aluko, Bardsley, Bradley-Auckland, Brown-Finnis, Carney, R Williams, F Williams, A Scott, J Scott, Yankey, Smith, Stoney, Rafferty, Asante, Houghton, WhiteScotland - 2Little, DiekeWales - 0Northern Ireland - 0Who is in contention to be picked? Wales Jess Fishlock (left) and England's Toni Duggan (right) will be fighting for selection after struggling with injuriesUnlike the men's event - which is an under-23 tournament - the women's competition has no age restrictions but Neville can only select 18 players. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Real Madrid. Vinícius Júnior replaces Eden Hazard because of an injury. Posted at 64' Foul by Casemiro (Real Madrid). Posted at 64' Enis Bardhi (Levante) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Isco (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the left side of the box is high and wide to the left. @#>Here's where to watch Nigeria vs South Africa Live In this guide, we explain how to get a Nigeria vs South Africa live stream and watch Africa Cup of Nations 2023, with the help of a VPN if you' ... Gillingham continued to establish themselves as a proper top-half team last time out, as they secured a sturdy win over Rochdale at home. There was nothing glamorous about the score-line, but The Gills looked good going forward throughout the contest, while they resisted well at the other end, recording their second clean sheet in a row. SubstitutionPosted at 57' Substitution, Getafe. Rodríguez replaces Deyverson. BookingPosted at 57' Mathías Olivera (Getafe) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 56' Donny van de Beek (Ajax) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 56' Foul by Mathías Olivera (Getafe). Fraser Forster's dramatic late penalty save ensured Celtic's away goal gives them a narrow advantage after their Europa League last-32 stalemate in Copenhagen. Argentina's government has banned all international sporting events this month, although the national team's soccer World Cup qualifier at home to Ecuador on March 26 is not affected at this stage. Argentina and Colombia are due to jointly host the Copa America in June and July. South American governing body CONMEBOL said it had been asked many questions about the qualifiers but emphasised that the final decision lay with FIFA. There is no shame, the only thing that patients should not lose is the desire to live. Patience is needed to fight this disease, it's a nasty one. Spending four months in a room without taking a breath of fresh air was not easy. He added: "I hope I will be a better man -- in my previous life, patience was not my strong point. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Nottingham Forest 3, Luton Town 1. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Yuri Ribeiro (Nottingham Forest) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 90'+3' Dan Potts (Luton Town) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+3' Sammy Ameobi (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick on the right wing. Joaquín Correa (Lazio) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Ciro Immobile. SubstitutionPosted at 54' Substitution, Lazio. Danilo Cataldi replaces Lucas Leiva. SubstitutionPosted at 54' Substitution, Lazio. Joaquín Correa replaces Felipe Caicedo. Rangers dropped points for the fourth time in seven Scottish Premiership matches as they were held to a draw by St Johnstone. The initial transition can be tough but if you just stick at it, naturally you get used to it. You start to perform at that level and it will become standard. What was it like when you first trained with the first team?The first time was under David Moyes and a group of us went over. It was an amazing feeling. I remember the training session, we didn't actually touch the ball, we were just doing shape and stuff like that. The Iron have been improving of late and they are undefeated in their last five league matches. A closer look at this improvement highlights that it has been built on the back of an improvement at the back and they have conceded just three times in their last five matches in the league. Promoted United, who have broken their transfer record five times since returning to the top flight, are eighth with 33 points from 24 matches. This signing shows how far we have come in a short space of time, that we're now attracting the likes of Sander to the club. It's a brilliant signing for us. They have managed to turn the stadium into one of the most formidable fortresses in Europe with all the stats showing the strength of the Parisians when playing in their own city. They have created the most chances, scored the most goals, conceded the least chances and conceded the least goals of all Ligue 1 teams at home in this campaign and Nantes should just be another name to add to their list of victims. BookingPosted at 89' Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 88' Harrison Reed (Fulham) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Foul by Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United). Posted at 87' Foul by Maxime Le Marchand (Fulham). Posted at 87' Stuart Dallas (Leeds United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 87' Foul by Stefan Johansen (Fulham). Nigeria vs South Africa AFCON prediction: Super Eagles 6 hours ago — As usual, SuperSport, StarTimes, NTA Sports 24 and AfroSport TV will broadcast this match for fans who live in Nigeria. Meanwhile, those ... It enabled manager Carlo Ancelotti to make only minor tweaks to a side that had initially struggled in a 1-0 win at Norwich in their previous game. Sigurdsson, who came on to contribute to an improved second-half display at Carrow Road, was restored to the team, as was fellow midfielder Anthony Gordon for his second Premier League start. The pair both contributed to Everton's first-half onslaught, which brought the two goals that won them the match. Austria Wien II have been the third most productive home team in the league with 19 goals in 10 matches. In the last 3 league games at home they have scored a total of 11 goals. But in 8 of the 10 matches they also failed to keep a clean sheet. Leyton Orient vs Colchester predictions and betting tips as they meet in League Two this Boxing Day. With both sides in better form of late, who will be able to able go home with some festive cheer? Read on for all our League Two betting tips and predictions. My team-mates enjoy it. There’s a little bit of joking here and there but, overall, they don’t mind me doing the TikTok as long as I perform on the field. A couple of players have TikTok now – I think I’ve inspired them to get it. The first person that comes to mind is Robert Lewandowski – I think I inspired him to get it but I’m not sure, maybe he got inspiration from somewhere else. I try to take funny experiences in my personal life to twist it into a funny way to express myself.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• sophieradcliffe4
  • CPA MARKETER Razib
    CPA MARKETER Razib
  • Zim Ahemmed
    Zim Ahemmed
  • tuxif isra
    tuxif isra
  • Winter Sakura
    Winter Sakura

© 2021 by Oopsy Daisy Holywood. 

• White Instagram Icon