top of page
OOPSYDAISY_FINALPINK-01.png

Remote learning support

Public·78 members

(LIVESTREAM#) Åsane v Lysekloster live match 8 February 2024

in 7 hours — Asane Fotball vs Lysekloster on 08/02/2024 in ... Live Scores Live matches from all football leagues feature fast and precise updates on match ...

Personally, it was incredibly difficult, I told him that and he understood . London Evening Standard. He's been in football (a long time), he understands. It's not personal and I'm sure he'll come back stronger and get an opportunity to manage another great club. Maybe one day he'll come back to us. Tottenham take on Chelsea in the league on Sunday and would leapfrog their London rivals into fourth place with a victory. The 2013 Danish Cup with Esbjerg is his only silverware to date. Who better to describe his style of play than Braithwaite himself? In an interview with Barcelona's TV channel this week after joining, he said: "I'm a technical player. Also physical - I'm fast, I'm strong. My best attribute is my intelligence. I move intelligently and study the game. I call myself a football student. I think the way we play here my movements will help the team a lot. It's a bit like playing a computer game, but we do it lots and lots of times, as the more times you do it the more you get a sense of all the kinds of quirky different realities that might have happened - but also what was most likely to happen," he explains. What we're saying is 'imagine there were these 10,000 different realities, here's how often in these 10,000 different realities this thing would have happened'. Fair play to the sly old dog. BielsaOut - do yourselves a favour and pipe down Marcelo Bielsa has done an incredible job at Leeds. He has made a fairly bog-standard team more than the sum of its parts. This led to the Elland Road club just missing out on automatic promotion to the Premier League last season to Sheffield United, the same Blades side that sit a heady fifth in the Premier League at the time of writing. With the hosts around 1/3 in the match betting, we feel it's worth chancing them to win but with both teams scoring, as Bilbao have managed to net twice in their last two away fixtures in the league, whilst six of the last eight meetings between the sides have seen both teams register. Defenders - Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Manchester United), Mason Holgate (Everton), Victor Lindelof (Manchester United) Aaron Wan-Bissaka: I've been banging on about Aaron Wan-Bissaka for nearly two years now. I saw him play for Crystal Palace against Fulham at Craven Cottage, and Roy Hodgson didn't want to talk about the player after the game for fear of attracting too much attention to the lad. I also said he was a Manchester United player if ever I saw one. Assisted by Felipe Anderson following a fast break. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt saved. Mark Marshall (Gillingham) right footed shot from outside the box is saved. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Issa Diop (West Ham United). Posted at 90'+3' Brandon Hanlan (Gillingham) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Sébastien Haller (West Ham United). Posted at 90'+2' Connor Ogilvie (Gillingham) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Bruno Fernandes is scoring and is full of confidence, he gives the team that extra creativity and hopefully his first derby will be a win, and why not?" Berbatov added. When you come into a new country and a new team you already know who your big rivals are going to be and now in the lead-up to Sunday he is going to know what this game is all about. There is merit in the suggestion, by former Liverpool manager Graeme Souness on Sky Sports, for the offside law to be changed so that an attacker is deemed onside if any part of his body is onside. But welcome though that reform would be, with VAR we would still be debating the millimetres, just from a different measuring point. Away from home Western Sydney haven’t won since the start of November, losing 3 of their 5 games since and conceding a hefty 16 goals in the process. They’re facing an Adelaide United side who have won their last 3 at Coopers Stadium and scored 8 times in the process, so we’re optimistic about the chances of a high scoring home win here. I learned we can carry the virus without having symptoms, that's why I recommend everyone to follow confinement measures and avoid contact with other people, as much as possible, even if you feel well. Valencia had travelled to Milan last month for a Champions League match against Atalanta, which was played in front of a packed San Siro stadium, before restrictions were placed on sports events in Italy -- the country in Europe worst hit by the coronavirus. despite looking good at Portman Road, Ipswich aren’t shoo-ins for this fixture. Blackpool have been very solid this term, which is why they currently occupy a position inside the top six. The Seasiders come into this fixture with League 1’s fifth-best away record. No team in the division has lost less away games than Simon Grayson’s men, who’ve lost just one out of eight on the road. Asane (Nor) v Lysekloster (Nor) Preview, Live Score FlashFootball >> Asane (Nor) v Lysekloster (Nor) 8. 2. 2024 match detail. Discover today's/tonight's football scores and explore our extensive range of ... Another both to score value here. It's very normal to happen in Bundesliga 2 and this match is no exception. Most likely this match will either end up 1 x 1, 1 x 2 or the other way around, 2 x 1. Last season we saw a 1 x 0 to Bochum but I'm pretty convinced this time around we will see plenty of goals. In October at Heidenheim's we saw a 2 x 3 so it's a good indication for this match too. Bochum is slightly stronger so it's likely we will watch a home win at this come back Here's Klopp praising the striker that loves to turn up for the big occasions. Video - Klopp: ‘Origi was exceptional against Everton’01:06 08:52 - Everton eye up ambitious Simeone move - Paper Round They couldn't. Read Thursday's Paper Round here with Everton reportedly looking to bring Diego Simeone to Everton. Åsane vs Lysekloster IL live score, H2H and lineups Åsane is going head to head with Lysekloster IL starting on 14 Feb 2023 at 17:00 UTC . The match is a part of the Club Friendly Games. Game for the Scottish Cup that will take place this Saturday with Patrick Thistle facing Penicuik Athletic. The home team is the clear favorite and definitely a level or two above their rivals. The odds also translate that with Patrick Thistle as the heavy favorite to win with their 1x2 price around 1.07. The odds have also been dropping since they opened for the home team and we will follow the trend here as well. For that reason, we will take Patrick Thistle to cover the -2.75 Asian Handicap on this match this Saturday for the Cup against this opponent. Chelsea actually did well to navigate a way out of a Champions League group containing last season's semi-finalists Ajax and Valencia. This, however, is the end of the road. Gnabry's double puts Chelsea's Champions League progress in major doubtRelive Chelsea's 'sobering' defeatChelsea and manager Frank Lampard have made a fair fist of it in the Premier League despite not being able to buy players in the summer and losing their stellar performer, Eden Hazard, to Real Madrid. I don't see that run of defeats ending here, either. I know Chelsea's home form has been a bit iffy but if the Blues play the way we know they can, they will win. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Hugh's prediction: 1-32Matthew's prediction: 3-2 Everton v BrightonI was at Anfield for Everton's FA Cup defeat by Liverpool last weekend and I think it has been overlooked a bit that Reds keeper Adrian made some really good saves in the first half when the score was 0-0. Fiorentina will probably be glad to see the back of 2019. They have been in poor form for the vast majority of it and were nearly relegated last season. Form is again poor at present and they needed a late equalizer to prevent losing five games in a row. Roma are fourth in the table and have only lost one away league match this season. A bet on another away victory for Roma looks a winning one to make. Asane vs Lysekloster IL Live Score & Result | 8 Feb 2024 in 7 hours — About Asane vs Lysekloster IL. Asane host Lysekloster IL, the match starts on Thursday 8 February 2024 UTC time in the International Club ... Valenciennes have conceded the least goals in Ligue 2 with just eleven hitting the back of Jéru00f4me Prior’s net in 19 outings, they also have five clean sheets in their last seven matches in all competitions. Yet Liverpool only have themselves to blame for failing to finish the job in Shropshire. Klopp made 11 changes to the side that started the 2-1 win at Wolves on Thursday that sent them 16 points clear at the top of the Premier League. Jones, whose sublime goal knocked out Everton in the third round, underlined his potential with a tidy finish from Pedro Chirivella's cleverly disguised pass. Love's own goal ought to have sealed it but Shrewsbury were gutsy throughout with Adrian forced to produce some smart saves as the hosts came roaring back. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Leganés 1, Barcelona 2. Posted at 90'+2' Luis Suárez (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Unai Bustinza (Leganés). Posted at 90'+2' Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Roberto Rosales (Leganés). Posted at 90'+1' Attempt saved. Ousmane Dembélé (Barcelona) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. That result leaves The Citizens in 3rd position, some 14 points adrift of runaway leaders Liverpool and relying on a miracle to stand any chance of successfully defending the title again. That miracle may be unlikely, but Manchester City need to get back in shape if they are to take advantage of any slip ups. Arsenal have four wins in their last five matches. Arsenal have five draws and a win in the last six away league matches. Brighton have not conceded more than a goal in the last five home matches Brighton are winless in 10 matches. Brighton are unbeaten in four matches against Arsenal. Arsenal have not had it easy against Brighton in recent times, but they have a chance to change that away at The American Express Community Stadium this Saturday. Showed the way in terms of how to beat the excellent Adrian and deserves the plaudits he will receive for firing his teammates to Anfield. PLAYER RATINGS SHREWBURY: O'Leary 7, Williams 7, Ebanks-Landell 7, Pierre 7, Love 6, Laurent 8, Goss 7, Norburn 6, Golbourne 7, Whalley 7, Lang 7. Subs: Edwards 7, Cummings 8, Udoh n/a. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) left footed shot from very close range misses to the left. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Trézéguet (Aston Villa) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by John McGinn. Leicester City inflicted the cruellest of blows on beleaguered Everton manager Marco Silva as Kelechi Iheanacho's stoppage-time winner - awarded by the video assistant referee - kept the Foxes on the heels of Premier League leaders Liverpool. He was sacked in favour of ex-Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho with the team languishing in mid-table, but says that after a reflective period out of the game he is ready to return to English management when the opportunity arises. To be honest, I would love to work in the Premier League," he told Sky Sports. On the other hand, Olympique Marseille, playing at home, suffered their second defeat in five matches, against a less fancied Nantes side. They will be hoping their impressive away form plays out here as they look to close in on runaway league leaders PSG. They have six wins and just one loss in their last 10 away matches. Asane v Lysekloster Preview, Predictions, Live Scores Follow Asane v Lysekloster preview, predictions, H2H stats, latest results and more information on FlashFootball. As Basel prepares to host APOEL Nicosia in the return leg of the second round Europa League clash this Thursday, the tie has all the writings of a settled game after Basel’s 3-0 away win. APOEL were blown away by the 66th minute and going by their away run, this is going to be very tough to overturn. Munich weren't even in the Champions League places a few months ago but since replacing their manager, they have shown great improvement. They have won six league games in a row and scored 23 goals in doing so. They now top the table and look to make it six home league wins out of seven with a victory over RB Leipzig. The excellent Podbeskidzie will win against GKS Tychy when he is in better shape recently. Specifically, Podbeskidzie won the last 4/6 matches, won the last 3/6 matches on the away field, won the last 5/7 matches and won the last 5/10 matches on the away field. And GKS Tychy has lost the last 3/6 matches, 2/5 recent matches at home, not winning the last 5/7 matches, not winning the last 4/5 matches at home. With U23s manager Neil Critchley in charge in the absence of Jurgen Klopp, the Liverpool starting line-up had an average age of 19 years and 102 days - their youngest-ever line-up to start a match in all competitions, with no recognised first-teamers on the bench either due to the scheduled Premier League winter break. SPAL have won only one of their last 13 Serie A games against Fiorentina (D4 L8): a 1-0 win at Ferrara in the 1967/68 season. Meanwhile, Fiorentina scored the most Serie A goals against SPAL last season (seven). La Viola scored again at the weekend, while they have failed to score in just one of their last seven at this ground. With 67% of their home matches seeing both teams score – along with each of their last four league games – we are going with BTTS here. Man of the match - Jamie Vardy (Leicester) Who else? When Vardy scores, Leicester tend to do well. The striker was a tad subdued for much of the game, but after slotting in his 100th Premier League goal he came to life againLeicester double post-restart goals tallyLeicester scored more goals in this match (3) than they had in their three previous games combined since the Premier League restart (2). Udinese head to the Sunday game on 24 points and placed 14th while Inter are second with 48 points. Udinese go to the game on the back of three straight losses. They have not had the best results lately; in their last 15 matches, they have five wins, eight losses and just four clean sheets. They have conceded two or more goals in eight of their last 15 matches and 12 of their last 15 matches have ended in over 2. Asane - Lysekloster live score and H2H football match results Asane vs Lysekloster live score and live streaming on February 8th, 2024 at 16:30 UTC time for Football Europe Friendlies. 1-0 Åsane vs Lysekloster: scores Today Live 21 February 2018 15:30 Live match Åsane - Lysekloster Club Friendlies 4 Club Friendlies 2018 21 February 2018 15:30 - Line-ups, scorers, stats... When you don't do things well it means there's room for improvement. While the rested Lionel Messi will return for the trip to the Costa Blanca, Setien will be without the injured trio of Luis Suarez, Ousmane Dembele and backup goalkeeper Neto. For the home side, keeper Jasper Cillessen faces a late fitness test to see whether he will be able to line up against his former club.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• sophieradcliffe4
  • CPA MARKETER Razib
    CPA MARKETER Razib
  • Zim Ahemmed
    Zim Ahemmed
  • tuxif isra
    tuxif isra
  • Winter Sakura
    Winter Sakura

© 2021 by Oopsy Daisy Holywood. 

• White Instagram Icon