top of page
OOPSYDAISY_FINALPINK-01.png

Remote learning support

Public·78 members

[sport tv-] Mainz vs. Union Berlin live watch 7 February 2024

1:47:37FC Union Berlin Match will air on ESPN Live today at 1 p.m. ET. Ready to tune into the Mainz vs 1. FC Union Berlin showdown? Here's how to watch the Match this ...Lunch Aist · 3 hours ago

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta says he is "feeling better already" after testing positive for coronavirus. The Gunners have closed their training ground, while staff who had recent contact with Arteta are self-isolating. Thanks for your words and support," the Spaniard, 37, wrote on Twitter. We're all facing a huge and unprecedented challenge. Everyone's health is all that matters right now. Protect each other by following the guidelines," he added. Braga meets Wolves in EL in the group stage. These teams have been clearly superior in the group and it is little surprise that they are one and two. This match could be an interesting match that promised full speed and also an interesting test between Portuguese and English football. Now, however, I think this is going to be a right knocked-out match Both teams probably shake hands on a draw as it guarantees advancement for both teams. I also don't think the team wants to risk anything for the tough league season, so if it is a draw late in the match no one will go for the victory. Mourinho would like to build his defence around Toby Alderweireld, who could leave for nothing at the end of the season. However, the 30-year-old Belgian may reconsider his future and sign a new deal, if Daniel Levy offers the right terms, says the Telegraph. Paper Round’s view: Mourinho historically has put more emphasis on experienced players than on bringing through young players. Assisted by James McClean. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Jake Livermore (West Bromwich Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Posted at 65' Attempt saved. Hal Robson-Kanu (West Bromwich Albion) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Barnsley are looking like a threat at this level now, which gives them a great chance heading into this clash with another struggling side. The Tykes have taken points from West Brom, Swansea and Millwall in recent weeks, so they aren’t getting lucky from a good run. They’re in form, which should be a concern for the visitors. As with all other Premier League matches, this fixture will take place behind closed doors, with no fans present. Supporters have been barred from attending matches or gathering outside stadiums because of the coronavirus pandemic, despite the Premier League's return on 17 June. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp had earlier opposed plans to hold the game at a neutral venue, saying he would "prefer to play in Manchester". Fulham were utterly dominant from that point, controlling possession to such an extent that Cardiff barely got a whiff of the ball, before Neeskens Kebano added a second in injury time with a beautiful free-kick. Cardiff v Fulham - as it happened That was the least Scott Parker's side deserved, and a place at Wembley is now within touching distance ahead of Thursday's second leg at Craven Cottage. As for Cardiff, they will need to summon every bit of the spirit which has seen them fight back from several trying situations under Neil Harris this season if they are to have any hope of setting up an all-Welsh final against rivals Swansea City, who lead Brentford 1-0 in the other semi-final. Match Day 31st of the Spain La Liga where Real Sociedad will be hosting Celta Vigo. Real Sociedad sit 7th place in the standings while Celta Vigo sit 16th place. What is my opinion about this game? The host are stronger in my eyes after vigo could only win 1 of their last 5 games. But despite Celta Vigo not in good form, they have conceded the least amongst these 2 teams and have played draw in all of their last 4 games on the road. Celta rolled over Alaves 6-0. Was that a relief for Celta Vigo in the fight for relegation? Obviously no. Real Sociedad, on the other hand, came off the Corona break badly with three games in a row without a win, a draw against Osasuna and two losses against Alaves and Real Madrid. Unbeaten in 5 games, Livingston make this trip north in confident state, irrespective of the fact they are still clear underdogs in the fixture. The side typically play with a no fear approach on the road and though it doesn't always yield the best of results, it does ensure plenty of excitement, with 12 of their 13 outings away from home this season having seen goals at both ends. At times it looked like he was sprinting through a vat of syrup where once he would have danced free of the nearest defender to tap it home. In fact, Messi was overshadowed in the history books as well as the pitch as Vinicius nabbed his record for being the youngest ever goalscorer in a Clasico in the 21st century, at 19 years and 233 days. Livingston has only won one of their last five Premiership games at the Tony Macaroni Arena, whilst Kilmarnock shares the same numbers on their trips. Moreover, the visitors have scored in five of their previous six away days, although only scoring a single goal in four of those games. We believe a draw is on the cards here, as neither team has what it takes to beat the other. We're also going for a final score of 1-1, as Livingston has seen under 2.5 goals in their last six home games, with Kilmarnock also netting an average of 0.86 goals on their travels. Live Commentary - 1. FC Union Berlin vs Mainz | 20.08.2023 German Bundesliga match 1. FC Union Berlin vs Mainz 20.08.2023. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. Isloch 2 will host Slutsk 2 for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are favorites in this game. Slutsk 2 are in solid shape. They have two consecutive victories. In any case, they have the motivation to continue with the winning results. In previous game Slutsk 2 is won 5-1 against Brest 2. Also, we have Isloch 2 who's is not very good team at the start of the new campaign. The hosts are more vulnerable team. They have two consecutive losses. In previous game Isloch 2 lost 2-3 against Smolevichi 2. I think, the visitors will closer to victory. Koln have five wins in six matches at home. Mainz have five losses in the last nine matches. Mainz lost eight of their 12 away Bundesliga matches. Koln scored three or more goals in three of the last four home matches. The German Bundesliga restarts this weekend and among the matches lined up, FC Koln will be playing at home to Mainz. We feel that Solihull Moors and Stockport County could both well score here although it’s hard to see a clear-cut winner. A close call, and we think a draw is quite likely. We therefore think that it’s going to be a close game with a 1-1 score draw at the conclusion of the game. Both teams are in good form right now. Solihull have not lost in their last 6 matches having won 4 of them and will pose so much threat for the home side here. A draw is expected here in this match as both teams will try to clinch three points. The clause in my contract to go to Barça is after the Euro Cup," Koeman told Marca. Chelsea open up Stamford Bridge hotel for NHS staff Chelsea have made their on-site Millennium Hotel at Stamford Bridge available for use by NHS workers as part of the club's response to the coronavirus crisis. The facility will be opened up free of charge to provide accommodation for hospital staff working to care for people affected by the virus, which has caused the full shut-down of professional football in England. GOAL! Man Utd 2-0 Watford (Martial) A little bit of genius from Anthony Martial makes it 2-0! He was put through on goal by Fernandes and had his first shot blocked by the outrushing Foster. Then he collected the loose ball and improvised brilliantly to dummy a couple of defenders and flip the ball cockily over the keeper. The European Under-21 Championship will be delayed to 2022 as, almost certainly, will the 2021 Women's European Championship, which England will host. In England, professional football is on hold until 30 April at the earliest. The season itself has been put back indefinitely. There is unanimity amongst the 20 Premier League clubs - in private as well as in their statement - for the current campaign to reach a proper conclusion. The FA, which runs the women's leagues in England, remains determined to try to finish the season - as long as it is safe to do so. But it is understood two other possible resumption dates which were previously on the table, with earlier restarts, are no longer viable following Wednesday's confirmation that the government's lockdown across the country has been extended. The FA is understood to want the top women's divisions next steps to be in line with any decisions made by the Premier League, as well as following guidance from European football's governing body Uefa, with the top two WSL teams set to qualify for the Women's Champions League. Seongnam will be meeting with a at team Daegu and this game we have given it an under of 3.5 total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have played together we can be very sure that this game they will continue with the trend SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Norwich City. Lukas Rupp replaces Emiliano Buendía. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Norwich City. Adam Idah replaces Teemu Pukki. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Norwich City. Todd Cantwell replaces Marco Stiepermann. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Pablo Fornals (West Ham United) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Both of these sides have chances of winning promotion this season. They need to improve their current form though or could easily slip out of contention. Forest have had some good wins on the road this season but have struggled for form since that win over Leeds. Cardiff keep falling behind in home games and having to rescue a point. That could well happen again in this game, bet on it ending in a draw. Footage of the Celta match appeared to show Messi ignoring instructions from assistant Eder Sarabia during the water break, while Suarez said in a post-match interview that it was the coaching staff's job to analyse why the team keep dropping points away from home. Barca have squandered 25 points on the road during this campaign, but only two at the Nou Camp. Setien has admitted he does not always see eye-to-eye with his squad, but played down suggestions of a rift. Union Berlin vs FSV Mainz 05 live score,prediction() Union Berlin vs FSV Mainz 05 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/02/04 at 06:30:00 UTC time in Bundesliga. Here on Union Berlin vs FSV ... One of my friends said Hector's house must be full of compost, but he is going to be using some more of it very soon because Norwich do not look good right now - I am backing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to get a couple for the Gunners. Bournemouth v Newcastle (18:00 BST)Newcastle didn't turn up in the first half against Manchester City and it was probably just as well there were no fans inside St James' Park because they would have been howling about that. Liverpool kicked off a run of nine fixtures this month with a 5-2 league victory over Everton on Wednesday and will field a young side in the League Cup on Dec. Club World Cup in Qatar the following day. In this moment you need a smart squad, people with half a brain at least," Klopp told reporters when asked about squad management ahead of Saturday's league trip to Bournemouth. Posted at 73' Foul by Ciaran Clark (Newcastle United). Posted at 73' Marcus Browne (Oxford United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 72' Matt Ritchie (Newcastle United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 72' Foul by Marcus Browne (Oxford United). Posted at 71' Attempt missed. Matthew Longstaff (Newcastle United) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. The Blues had been wasteful against West Ham and Abraham provided a clinical edge after holding his line to head in from 12 yards. It was a richly deserved lead for the home side with Villa rarely having ventured into the Chelsea box, but it was greeted with muted celebrations from the 22-year-old striker, who scored 25 league goals in 38 Championship matches for Villa in his season-long loan. I said the club will always be close to my heart, last season was a long, hard season so I pay all my respects to them," he said afterwards. Bristol City’s tough season got worse in midweek, as they lost 1-0 away to midtable League One side Shrewsbury. That FA Cup defeat saw the Robins miss out on a clash with Liverpool, which might actually be a blessing. The hosts are in such poor form that a meeting with Liverpool could go very wrong, even with significant changes from Jurgen Klopp. Even this weekend’s meeting with 22nd placed Barnsley looks like a challenge for the hosts. I believe that we will see a lot of goals in this match from FA Cup and that is pretty real to expect. Fulham is in pretty good form, but in last match in league, in Championship, they are lost at home against Reading 1-2. I believe that they will not play this match with their strongest team and same I can said and for their rival. Aston Villa is similar team who is try to survive in Premier league and also for them, this match is not so important. I believe in goals here and I will try that. How to Watch FSV Mainz vs. Union Berlin: Live Stream, TV Jan 19, 2024 — Find out where to watch the Bundesliga matchup between FSV Mainz and Union Berlin streaming live online or on TV. However, for those of you who back the correct score tips, the fact that Morecambe have scored in 78% of their away matches is a worry. When you factor in that Crewe have only kept two clean sheets at home, then keeping their visitors at bay appears unlikely. Considering that the hosts have one of the best offensive records in League Two, and Morecambe have lost three away games 3-1 this season, then backing another 3-1 home win is the option we are going with. However Liverpool were then grateful to poor finishing from Jose Mourinho's side - who were without the injured Harry Kane - to record another victory on their seemingly relentless march to a first title in 30 years. Son Heung-Min and substitute Giovani lo Celso missed glorious second-half chances to give Spurs some reward for a performance that improved as the game went on. But Liverpool, their position strengthened further by Leicester City's shock home loss to Southampton, held on to increase the sense of formality about the destination of this season's Premier League trophy. Verona moved up to sixth place on 34 points, stretching their unbeaten run to eight games. What we need to realise is that winning is not to be taken for granted," Juve coach Maurizio Sarri told DAZN. We have to work harder, get dirty when we need to and not rest on our laurels. This team is accustomed to winning comfortably in recent years and we have to get it into our heads that we can’t afford to waste points. Paper Round’s view: Ozil is a special player and under Jose Mourinho and then for a while under Arsene Wenger, he showed how much he can work for his side. Since then, he has fallen off the top of his game and only recently has he impressed. If Arteta can get him back to his best, then he could be at the heart of a resurgence that could possibly even secure a Champions League place. Benfica have won just three of their last 11 league matches and they have not done so well away from home recently. The title chase is slipping away and they can’t afford to drop any more points at this stage of the season. Unfortunately, they play away to a Famalicao side that has been impressive since football returned, and with ambitions of their own. One thing though, both teams have not been the strongest in defence and we may see goals on both ends here. Benfica have one clean sheet away from home in the last eight matches and Famalicao have one clean sheet in their last eight league games at home. Benfica have also not won a lot of their away matches lately and though they will still be favorites here, we feel a draw is the most likely result in this game. Al Thani could not immediately be reached for comment and Malaga did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Al Thani purchased Malaga in June 2010 for a reported 36 million euros, ploughing money into the club to pay for a series of big-name signings including Ruud van Nistelrooy, Santi Cazorla, Isco and Julio Baptista. I am really happy to be back on the pitch," Blind, who came off the bench in the 77th minute, told Fox Sports Netherlands. I had a little bit of tension beforehand because you don't know how it will go. The doctor really needed to hold me back and step on the brakes because I wanted to get back ASAP. Inverness CT will host Queen of the South for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the hosts have better team than their opponent. Inverness is one of the best teams in this season. However, the hosts have highly variable results in the last matches. In previous game Inverness lost 2-0 against weak Alloa. Also, we have Queen of South who's is one of the teams of relegation zone. The visitors have less potential. In last game Queen of the South played in a 1-1 draw with Dunfermline. Of course, the visitors have a very difficult task. However, this will be a very unpredictable league. Also, they have the motivation to change their positions. A rare goal from Dejan Lovren gave Liverpool a 1-1 draw at home to Napoli but the reigning European champions will need to avoid defeat away to Salzburg next month to secure qualification to the knockout stages. See alsoLiverpool v Napoli - Champions League. The Reds welcomed back Mohamed Salah but were flat and below-par in the first half and were dealt an early blow with Fabinho forced off with a suspected ankle injury. I enjoy watching them train, watching them play, their professionalism. The quality of their play, certainly since August, has been magnificent in all competitions, and they keep going and there's no sign of them letting up. Their fitness levels are good, they look after themselves really well and their mentality is absolutely excellent. They play the game, as people perceive, the proper way. Rangers will be looking to narrow the gap to two points with a game in hand on Sunday, but Lennon was "not interested" about what effect a third derby win of the season for his side would have on their Glasgow rivals. Paris has dominated France for many years, just like this year they are in first place at a considerable distance from other opponents. The team is much higher in comparison with the teams that meet in the championship of France, so this is understandable. Neymar seems to be back after an injury, and expect a lot of goals. On the other hand, Lille is a toughie from last year, when they managed to take a place that allows them to develop in the Champions League right now. And this year, they are not too far from this, being in 5th position, with 19 points scored in 15 stages. In my opinion, this is a match of more than 2.5 goals, but the coefficient is slightly below 1.50, so I play Asian Total, more than 3.0 goals. Odds are fine with me for the over 3.5 goals bet to happen here in this one as both games played between them already in the start of the season in this second league level in Belgium ended actually with 5 goals scored in both those games with Virton winning first with 5-0 on the road and a month ago they hosted Roeselare and also won the game but a bit harder with just 3-2 in the end still games with plenty of goals scored in them and so will take the over 3.5 goals bet to happen here as well at decent odds. The result sees Real Madrid overtake Barcelona by one point with 12 games remaining, setting up a thrilling end to the season in La Liga. Howlers aplenty at Goodison Manchester United's Spanish goalkeeper David de Gea reacts during the English Premier League football match between Everton and Manchester United at Goodison Park in Manchester United, north west England on March 1, 2020Getty Images The goalkeeper’s union had a stinker on Sunday - probably the worst day for a union since Jimmy Hoffa disappeared. So there will be little to play for Thomas Tuchel’s side, other than simply trying to avoid injury. The Turkish champions have no such luxury, however. Currently occupying fourth place in Group A, the Istanbul-based club needs a win to have any hope of securing third place and the Europa League campaign that accompanies it. Fifa and Fifpro - the world players' union - have set up a global fund to protect players' salaries. The Fifa Fund for Football Players (Fifa FFP) will provide financial support to players who have not been - and will not be - paid by their club. World governing body Fifa has set aside $16m (£12. Another $5m (£3. July 2015 and June 2020. In a statement, Fifa and Fifpro said: "While these grants will not cover the full amount of salaries owed to players, this fund will provide an important safety net. Beating Watford might not feel like a big deal to some people but, after United got such a big win at Chelsea on Monday, I always saw this as a game where they might slip up - especially with an early kick-off on a Sunday when the stadium might be a bit flat. They ended up winning comfortably, but they did not have it all their own way. Watford started really well and put them under pressure, and United were a bit sloppy sometimes with their passing out of defence. Crystal Palace played their best football for some time, created chances and missed them, and seemed to suffer from the occasion more than their visitors. Strange, that. Did you know? Virgil van Dijk has completed the most passes in the Premier League this season with 972. Midfielders - Joao Moutinho (Wolves), Kevin de Bruyne (Man City), Dele Alli (Tottenham), Todd Cantwell (Norwich) Moutinho: What a goal it was by Joao Moutinho at Bournemouth.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• sophieradcliffe4
  • CPA MARKETER Razib
    CPA MARKETER Razib
  • Zim Ahemmed
    Zim Ahemmed
  • tuxif isra
    tuxif isra
  • Winter Sakura
    Winter Sakura

© 2021 by Oopsy Daisy Holywood. 

• White Instagram Icon