top of page

Remote learning support

Public·76 members

Stream: Dinamo - Spisskí Live 7 February 2024 Sport

15 hours ago — All available bets on Spisskí Rytieri - KK Dinamo Zagreb at great odds ... Live · Sports · My Bets · Explore. I am not registered yetREGISTER. I ...

It is important to me that you know I really enjoyed playing for this club a lot. Besiktas can be proud having such passionate fans behind them always giving amazing support," he added. You always supported me in good and bad times and I will always remember you in the best way. Also I want to say thank you to all my team-mates, coaching staff including all people working for the club. You welcomed me with arms wide open from day one. Premier League players have come under "unfair criticism" during the coronavirus pandemic, says England captain Harry Kane. Last month health secretary Matt Hancock said players should "take a pay cut and play their part". We've shown we're doing everything we can to help support the NHS, charities and everyone who is struggling during this pandemic," Kane told BBC 5 Live. We came under a bit of scrutiny and probably unfair criticism at times. He is an elite footballer who is playing to the highest level - and that ceiling doesn't look like it has yet been reached. De Bruyne takes complete control of the game around him, plays it at his own pace and dictates the Manchester City rhythm and tempo. Look at the stats - he is the best creator of chances in Europe. He's a player team-mates love to play with for his ability to provide chances and bring others into play, and he scores some great goals himself too. Manchester united humbled Watford 3-0 in the run up to this game while Club Brugge were 1-0 winners over Sporting Chaleroi in the Belgian league. The two sides drew 1-1 in the first meeting so this remains a very open encounter. Manchester United are undefeated in their last six matches, since their back to back defeats to Liverpool and Burnley. We started two or three years ago and we keep on building. It's about sustaining the level of performance. Today we managed to do it, but we have to keep on going. Brighton manager Graham Potter told MOTD: "It was important for us to keep a clean sheet. We took part in a game against a team with a lot of dangerous players, but we restricted them to not too many clear-cut chances. Fiorentina have not had the best of runs lately; they are winless in five Serie A matches and have a poor home record. Put against an Inter side with a fine away record, Fiorentina may be staring at yet another home loss. Inter have seven wins in seven away Serie A matches this season while Fiorentina have no win in their last three league matches at home. Fiorentina have had a poor home run over time and facing Inter will really expose them, especially at this time when Inter are seeking a return to winning ways. Inter have the best defence in Serie A and have scored consistently; we are backing them to win but with Fiorentina’s scoring run, we don’t feel Inter will keep a clean sheet here. We are going for a 2-1 win for Inter. No Brighton player has scored more away league goals this season than defender Adam Webster, who has found the net three times on the road. Manchester United v Wolverhampton Wanderers (1730) *United have lost their last two league games without scoring. Wolves are yet to record a Premier League away win against United in five attempts (D1, L4). I think it shows how strong the squad is that we had to rotate the squad through the week and still put in a performance like that. I always say to them don't ever think it's an easy decision for me to pick who's starting because they put pressure on. Ella] Toone gets five goals, plays well and she gets left out. Only Matt le Tissier (7) has scored more direct free-kick goals for Southampton in the Premier League than Ward-Prowse (5). Let's do it again on Wednesday' - what the managers saidSouthampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl, speaking to Match of the Day: "The first half was a completely different performance to last weekend and it was unbelievable it could happen. At half-time, we were very critical and in the second half it was a good reaction. Rennes will also be fancying themselves here though as they travel to Lyon. Julien Stéphan's men have been in great form recently with four wins on the trot bringing smiles back to the fans' faces. Their most recent victory came on Thursday as they beat Lazio 2-0 in the Europa League and they'll be looking to put in a similarly impressive performance here. In addition to the advantage of the pitch and the audience, Rheindorf Altach is also playing better than Wattens 1 league in the Austrian football league system, so the quality of the Rheindorf Altach is also somewhat better. Against the opponent. Moreover, Rheindorf Altach is also performing well in their home, in addition to a strong 6-1 victory in the Austrian league, the last 2 friendly matches Rheindorf Altach are also unbeaten at home (won 1, drew 1 ). Forwards - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal), Jamie Vardy (Leicester), Sadio Mane (Liverpool) Aubameyang: I despair sometimes with so-called top-class coaches. They come with fantastic reputations and proceed to mess around with the most gifted players. That was the impression I got of Unai Emery at Arsenal with the way he treated Alexandre Lacazette and Mesut Ozil. Fortunately, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was far too good, and in demand, to be messed around. In Ukraine, Mariupol and Lviv are expected to meet each other in a Premier League competition today. In the league table, Mariupol takes position 2 with 27 points after playing 25 matches while Lviv takes position 5 with 22 points after playing 25 matches too. There is a point difference of 5 points. Today: Dinamo - Spisskí live 07.02.2024 Watch Online Jan 24, Gareth Southgate wants Manchester City playmaker Jack Grealish to break his international duck and join England's other attackers in bringing goals to the side. Dinamo Sassari game on live stream & TV | Schedule This guide shows where to watch Dinamo Sassari live – including livestreams happening right now, where to stream upcoming events and when Dinamo Sassari ... FC Porto vs Braga predictions for Friday's match in the Primeira Liga. Porto face a potentially tricky home game against Braga on Friday night which the hosts really need to win if they want to close the gap or just keep in touch with league leaders Benfica who currently sit 4pts clear at the top. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. They are 11th in the table but their visitors Shakhtyor Soligorsk are in fourth and in excellent form. The weekend saw Dinamo earn a 1-1 draw at Vitebsk. They took the lead after just five minutes but their opponents equalised in the 19th. Despite having more possession and 13 goal attempts, they couldn't get the win. West Ham did not quite have the same control of the second half as they did the first as the Cherries looked to claw something back, but if the three points had not already been sealed by now, Anderson's second-half strike proved the final nail in the coffin. The Brazilian effortlessly brought down Declan Rice's weighted pass before a simple finish condemned Bournemouth to their 11th defeat of the season. Posted at 59' Attempt blocked. Ellen White (Manchester City Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 57' Attempt blocked. Olivia Chance (Bristol City Women) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 56' Foul by Georgia Stanway (Manchester City Women). Mason Mount was adamant. I'm not going anywhere," he said. He was 15 years old and everything he'd spent the past nine years working towards had been offered to him - a scholarship contract with Chelsea, with the promise of a professional deal as soon as he turned 17. Those closest to him had their reservations, though, and a family meeting was called at the Mounts' detached, four-bedroom home on the outskirts of Portsmouth. I feel very sorry every time something happened and I will always support every decision the authorities can make. Society needs help. And then football is a micro-society. Do we need help? Yes. But society needs help. We need to eradicate any form of discrimination and this case we are talking about racism. Football and society needs help. New Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti said: "It is a problem everywhere. We know how tough that is, because City were the first team to manage it in a decade when they did so in 2019. The great Liverpool teams of the 1970s and 1980s did not just win a European Cup and a league title, like this Reds side has done in the past few months, they went out and won both multiple times. That has to be Liverpool's target now and they have the tools they need. As well as a brilliant manager and players, they have the right mentality for repeated success. Eight United players were among 23 people killed in the disaster. After the match, rival fans were also seen throwing seats at each other. Both City boss Pep Guardiola and his United counterpart Ole Gunnar Solskjaer condemned fans after the match. Guardiola described the incidents as "not nice", while Solskjaer added: "We want rivalry, but keep it at the same level. Let's make sure we eradicate this now. Another match today from European Youth league where I will bet on goals and that is very very real for me. Midtjylland U19 is in last official match played just 0-0 against Zrinjski U19, team from Bosnia and Herzegovina, but this time, it will not be like that, and probably will be much more efficient. Lille U19 is coming in this match after three matches, in who was efficient on both sides, 1-1, 1-2 and 1-2. What will happen today, we will see, but in any case I believe in at least three goals. It is very real and ok to try. From there, I went on to playing football in the parks, and just getting stuck in during games with boys. I remember one day in Regent's Park a guy walked up to me and said 'I'm a scout for Queen's Park Rangers, I've just watched you play football and I think you'd be really good - come down to a training session and see how you get on'. I was like 'wow' so suddenly I found myself in a training session for QPR girls' under-15s, or whatever, and then I was in the team, so it was training Wednesday and then game Sunday. He is coming to the end of his fourth season at City which already led to speculation he could be on his way in the summer. Now, with two record-breaking title wins behind him but no Champions League, yet, will he be tempted by the lure of the Juventus job? Only this week, the Old Lady of Italian football was said to be lining up the superstar coach, as they face the genuine chance of not winning the Scudetto for the first time in nine years. What has really impressed about Salzburg is the way in which they've got at teams, played without fear and scored plenty of goals. It's no fluke that Jesse Marsch's men have scored more goals than each of the other three sides in Group E. The Austrians have adopted a forward-thinking approach at every turn. Such an approach has left them open to attack on several occasions, but had they not looked to get on the front foot then they probably wouldn't be in with a shout of making the last-16. Kaposvar host to Kisvarda in the last home game in first tier. The home team elimination is sure. They lost in the previous match, but the coach must to change many positions, because they played 4 games in last 14 days, so the #3 goalkeeper played in the last game vs Parks. I expect there is respect shown towards me, but I understand what they want is exactly the opposite of what I want -- I want Tottenham to win. During the match of course I expect them to forget me and I expect them to support their team. Mourinho's return to Old Trafford has dominated the build-up to the game but he says his time at United is now 'in my history book' adding: "At United I won and I learned. We’re also waiting to hear why a publicly funded health service needs extraordinary donations from footballers in the first place. And Matt, we’ve got time to wait. Just us and the bread here. Rising and proving. Proving and rising. And that damned owl. Oh, how we hate him. Vote! Vote! Vote! An intriguing experiment in democracy from north of the border. It is going to be hard for the Hammers, though, because Chelsea are looking good at the moment and Christian Pulisic has been quality. The pace they have got in their attack is unreal. THURSDAY Sheff Utd v Tottenham (18:00 BST)Sheffield United are another side who have lost their cutting edge - which is something I thought would be an issue when they first came up to the Premier League. I thought the Blades had Championship-level strikers who would struggle to score when they made the step up. Spisskí Rytieri - KK Dinamo Zagreb Basketball Odds - Betano 15 hours ago — All available bets on Spisskí Rytieri - KK Dinamo Zagreb at great odds Live · Sports · My Bets · Explore. I am not registered yetREGISTER. I ... Jesus is likely to lead the line when Manchester City host Shakhtar in the Champions League on Tuesday. City will qualify for the last 16 if they avoid defeat at the Etihad. The position we have is good but we have not qualified yet," said Guardiola. Tomorrow is a chance. Injuries mounting for CityAguero's injury is the latest for City, who are already without centre-back Aymeric Laporte, winger Leroy Sane and full-back Oleksandr Zinchenko. Despite some pleasing attacking efforts, Rochdale suffered defeat on Boxing Day. Once again, Brian Barry-Murphy's men paid the price for being too weak at the back. They scored twice and played some decent football at home to Fleetwood but were simply undone by a lack of defensive strength. If they don't tighten up at the back, then Dale will struggle to do anything other than flirt with relegation. Both of these sides have enjoyed their life in front of their own fans much more than life on the road this season, but with the match taking place on Coventry’s “home” patch, that gives them the clear advantage in this fixture. The hosts have earned 77% of their points on home soil this season and have won seven of their 11 matches there to date. This, combined with the fact that Lincoln have lost seven of their 11 away matches and average just 0.91 goals per game on the road, suggests that backing a home win is the way to go. In this moment, the referees that are in the pitch are not making the most important decisions of the game," he added. I don't accept the mistakes by the video referee. When I play PlayStation I don't make mistakes, I only make mistakes when I'm on the touchline. The referee. I have full respect for them because it is very, very difficult. Hertha BSC will play in front of domestic fans against Mainz 05, five points is a gap between them at standings, and Mainz is just one place above relegation zone, and if they want to avoid relegation in current season they need to change something urgently, their major problems is weak defense, they own the worst defense in Bundesliga, also they collected four defeats in a row. Hertha not playing so well at home in current season, but this duel should not be problem for them, Like baking will be in attack, Grujic, Dilrosun and Wolf will be behind him, by my opinion, Hertha will win in this duel without problems. EVERTON: Pickford 7, Coleman 6, Digne 7, Mina 7, Holgate 7, Sigurdsson 6, Schneiderlin 6, Sidibe 7, Walcott 7, Richarlison 6, Calvert-Lewin 6. Subs: Delph 5, Kean 5, Bernard 5. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary KEY MOMENTS 6' - EVERTON CHANCE! Adrian with a super stop to keep out Calvert-Lewin's thumping effort from Walcott's nudge back to him. By the age of 18 - after a short stint working in a powder paint company - Smith was embarking on a 16-year playing career as a centre-back which would take him from Walsall, where he was captain at 19, to Port Vale via Hereford United, Leyton Orient and Sheffield Wednesday. During his playing days, he frequently nipped back to watch Villa when time allowed. Before he became a manager, you'd see him down the match occasionally," said Dave Woodhall, editor of the Aston Villa fanzine Heroes & Villains, who would give a lift home to Smith from reserve games when he was growing up. Along with the likes of Eddie Nketiah, Joe Willock and Nicolas Pepe, supported by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Arsenal might not be looking at mid-table mediocrity after all. Did you know? Saka's goal was his first in the league for Arsenal. Aged 18 years 303 days, he is the second-youngest English player to score in the Premier League for the Gunners, after Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain against Blackburn in February 2012 (18 years 173 days). Assisted by Leigh Griffiths. Posted at 53' Foul by Tomas Rogic (Celtic). Newcastle took a huge step towards securing their Premier League status for another season as Allan Saint-Maximin's late goal saw off 10-man Southampton at St Mary's. The hosts had been reduced to 10 men midway through the first half when Moussa Djnepro's yellow card was upgraded to a red following a VAR review of his foul on Isaac Hayden. Dinamo vs. Spisskí stream 7 February 2024 | Working Mothers 7 hours ago — Live: Dinamo vs. Spisskí stream 7 February 2024. Nov 22, 2023 — Dinamo Zagreb - Spisski Rytieri in Alpe Adria Cup | Basketball predictions ... Aves have lost their last eleven matches in all competitions and Braga have lost just one of their last sixteen matches in league and cup, so the form guide points heavily in the direction of the visitors this weekend. Aves have lost four of their five home games this season and average 0.60 points per home game while Braga average 1.17 points per away game. Fortunately for Wednesday's hosts, Brighton rank as the joint-worst travelling team in the division. The Seagulls started the campaign by winning away at Watford, scoring three and conceding none in the process, though they've since gone nearly four months without securing a second travelling win. The Premier League players' initiative supporting the NHS was "not a knee-jerk reaction" to Health Secretary Matt Hancock talking about their wages, says Bournemouth captain Simon Francis. Francis says Liverpool skipper Jordan Henderson pitched the idea to his fellow Premier League captains. Donations to the initiative will be anonymous and depend on what players are "comfortable with donating". It's the power of everyone coming together," Francis, 35, told BBC Sport. I in any case see here at least three goals and probably and more than that, it is very very real. So, home team or Roma is team who can beat any rival when they are have good day, but often, they are have huge problems against "small" teams, like it is tonight's rival, Bologna. Guests are playing very good and they are not anymore in dangerous zone, what is their main goal this season. I see here match in who will be 2-1, 2-2 or maybe 3-2 for Roma. Odds on over 3 is very good and I will try. Both sides have achieved that success through their scoring record this season. The Swans have scored in seven of their last eight trips. They come into this one averaging over 11 shots per game, while they convert 12% of those chances. Given that the Terriers concede just shy of 15 shots per game, they are going to be tested by the high-flying Swans. The last-16 second-legs will be played once football is resumed then quarter-finals will be one-off matches, instead of the usual two-legged affairs. The final four would play a mini-tournament in Istanbul - or Gdansk for the Europa League - over a four-day period to decide a winner, in a similar fashion to last year's Nations League finals in Porto. We'll do something. Hasenhuettl said Mali winger Moussa Djenepo will not feature against Villa as the 21-year-old recovers from a hamstring issue - the latest in a series of injuries for the summer signing. He has problems with his hamstring and the risk is too big. We have a lot of games over Christmas.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page