top of page
OOPSYDAISY_FINALPINK-01.png

Remote learning support

Public·78 members

[LIVE STREAM===] Live stream: Lyon vs Lille 07.02.2024

Lyon W played Lille W at the Division 1 - Women of France on December 8. The match kicked off 20:00 UTC. Lyon W won 5-0. ScoreBat was covering Lyon W vs ...

It was nice to do that before the new manager came in," added Kane. It was a big shock on Tuesday night for everyone, the players included, and then it was a quick turnaround. All of a sudden we've got a new manager, one of the best managers there's been in the game, so automatically you have to turn your head towards that and focus on the game. Media playback is not supported on this device It's about the team, not me - Jose Mourinho 'We couldn't be luckier'Kane's team-mate Eric Dier believes Mourinho is the "perfect" replacement for Pochettino. We are leading in goals. We create a lot of chances. We are a team who concede less - no team conceded as few chances as us but we lost a lot of games. It's difficult even for me to find a reason why but you have to insist and talk abut the game, the way they play and try to do more, concede as few as possible and score up front. Manchester City have faced the fewest shots in the Premier League with 249 - 59 fewer than Liverpool, who have conceded nine goals fewerCity won back-to-back Premier League titles in 2017-18 and 2018-19, recording a record tally of 100 points in the first of those successes and the division's second-highest tally of 98 in the second. Liverpool are yet to put a foot wrong in front of the home crowd this season and have secured maximum points from their last twelve games here. It is also worth mentioning that the home team have been at their defensive best in their recent clashes as well. The Australia star then sent Guro Reiten through on goal and while Zinsberger was able to again keep the Blues out, Arsenal failed to deal with a deep cross from the left that was headed back inside by Mjelde for England to finish moments later. Arsenal were unrelenting but ultimately unsuccessful in search of a first-half response, with Berger clawing a brilliant header from Quinn away before saving from Nobbs and Miedema. I really want to continue at top level for a few more years and I would like to play European football next season. Vertonghen admitted being apprehensive by some of the measures suggested for finishing the current campaign and added: "They will do everything to finish the competition and people are even considering quarantining the players, coaches and referees for five weeks. So a kind of mini-World Cup. Lazio had a big win over Juventus at the weekend but have it all to do to reach the knock-out stages of the Europa League. They are third in the table and travel to Rennes who are already confirmed to finish bottom. The Italian side are three points behind second placed CFR Cluj but will qualify with a win in France if Cluj lose at home to Celtic. Olympique Lyon vs Lille » Predictions, Odds & Scores Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live ... I like the odds for the over 2.5 goals in this encounter between two clubs mostly from the middle of the league table as neither is defending that well recently and their last two games between them from last season ended with Seoul winning 3-1 here at Sangju and also Sangju winning with 2-1 away from home at Seoul so games with over 2.5 goals in the end. And last round both teams were really poor defending the hosts losing 4-2 at home to Pohang game in which their defense was broken time after time. Done deals: All the Premier League ins and outs The top 10 January transfer targets - and where they could go All the deadline day deals from across Europe Transfer window shuts at 23:00 GMT on Friday 31 January Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side are working hard to add a striker, with Bournemouth’s Josh King a £27m target before the window closes. Lok Zagreb is slight favorite in this game. It is the match between 3rd and 4th place. Both teams are aiming for second place. Zagreb is in good shape, losing only one of the last five games. I think it will be a game at a good pace from the start and since it is the start of the season, I think the errors will be a little more present. Zagreb are exactly 1 point behind the guests who are so far qualified for the Euro League. If Lok wins they are on the qualification course and therefore there is only the option to play forward and win. But it won't be an easy job against Split. A draw would be enough for visitors to keep their position safe. He was sacked three days later, to be replaced, co-incidentally, by Lincoln manager Danny Cowley. Siewert is not concerned by the damage his ill-fated time with Huddersfield has done to his reputation. The question he has wrestled with since his dismissal, though, is one every manager must contemplate in the face of failure: how do you learn from a negative experience without it shattering your faith in the convictions that got you there?"Reputation is one thing, but thinking of a 36-year-old manager going to a struggling club - you have to be brave to do that," he says. He was a very popular guy. I had huge respect for Jim. League Managers Association chairman, and former Leeds United boss, Howard Wilkinson added: "I have so many fond memories of Jim as a football manager but foremost as a friend. Jim and I have known each other since our teenage years, and I have been in his debt since the day he asked me to become player-coach at Boston United, where I served my apprenticeship. Juventus beat Inter Milan to go top of the Serie A table - in a surreal match behind closed doors because of coronavirus. One of the biggest games of the Italian season took place with no fans, with all sport in Italy being played in empty grounds until 3 April at least. Some 366 people in Italy have died of coronavirus, with 7,375 infected. Aaron Ramsey and Paulo Dybala scored the goals to take Juve one point above Lazio at the top of the table. United were 3-0 up going into injury time and only a fine stop from Sergio Romero kept out a free-kick that had it reached its intended destination would have achieved that ultra-rare feat in football: getting both sets of fans applauding in concert. A special night for the cup, for United and for Rooney? Informed by Jake Humphrey of the overwhelming emotional nature of the occasion, Rooney promptly pooped everyone’s party by replying: “Erm, not really. Real Zaragoza have been performing accordingly with a record of 3 wins and 2 draws in their last five meaning that they have been striving furiously to make sure that they do not drop points hence they present a fierce competition for the Elche men who play at home in this fixture and also come with a record of 2 draws 2 wins and a single loss which is very conservative for a highly placed team within the league. The option of a high scoring game has a 50/50 chance but I predict that at least 2 goals are to be scored Christian Eriksen (Inter Milan) left footed shot from very close range is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 83' Attempt saved. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Ashley Young. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Brescia. Andrea Ghezzi replaces Daniele Dessena. Posted at 78' Offside, Inter Milan. Andrea Ranocchia tries a through ball, but Alexis Sánchez is caught offside. With Rennes on such a fine run, we have faith that they will follow through with a victory in midweek. The visitors have claimed a victory in four of the last five clashes between these two sides, so we are going with them to secure a win in this cup tie. A Rennes victory is our pick for this one, while we’re going with a 2-1 away victory. The visitors have won by a single goal in seven of their nine league wins this season, so we expect them to edge out Amiens. They managed to scrape through the group stage with three wins out of six, but winning just one of the three at home, will sure have them concerned. In their most recent home game in the competition, Basaksehir lost 3-0 at home to Roma. They need at least a 2-0 win here to proceed but in their last four home matches in the competition, they have failed to score more than one goal. I got the call and went to see Villa's chief executive Keith Wyness in his office. I was suited and booted and was ready to go down to London for my medical, but it never got that far. Keith told me the deal was off. He said I was too vital to the team in the dressing room, and said: 'I know your situation with your knee. You are not going to start for us, but we want you as a back-up centre-half. It is at times like that you realise that there are some decisions in your career that are not yours to take, but I was not as disappointed about that as when the Inter move fell through. Lyon VS Lille live watch 07.02.2024 - Southcare Best place to watch the 07.02.2024 match of Lille vs. Lyon Live stream of the match Lyon vs Lille from 07.02.2024. There are no . Golf. Madrid’ flag waved by him during the week, but Modric made sure of the points 16 minutes from the end, firing home a finish after good work from the Welshman down the right wing. This result keeps Zinedine Zidane’s side just one point behind champions, rivals and pace-setters Barcelona at the top of La Liga, with a three-point difference opened up between Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid after their draw against Granada. If Moyes thinks that is unlikely to happen then it makes sense to move him on and use any money raised to buy younger or more reliable alternatives. Read the full story Brighton waiting on players Premier League club Brighton are waiting to hear from their players over an agreement to defer their wages, reports the Daily Mail. A big one is Juan Sebastian Veron," said Perrins. He really struggled at United but in the game he is incredible, and is the third most-expensive player at £12m. Christian Bassedas (Newcastle) and Sergei Rebrov (Tottenham) are other high-priced assets who never made a mark on the Premier League in reality. The game has also thrown up some unlikely heroes, partly because of little pricing errors by us. But just before the half-time whistle, Serge Aurier, who has been like a player reborn under Mourinho, curled in his first Premier League goal in over a year to restore Tottenham's lead. Alli headed wide to spurn a glorious chance to put daylight between the sides after the restart, and it was a miss he would be left to rue as minutes later Diogo Jota restored parity once again, with Doherty laying on the assist. Wealdstone and Dorking will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Wealdstone this season have the following results: 20W, 2D and 6L. Meanwhile Dorking have 14W, 8D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Posted at 72' Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 72' Foul by Moise Kean (Everton). Posted at 71' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Leighton Baines. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Everton. Moise Kean replaces Bernard. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Victor Lindelöf (Manchester United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is just a bit too high following a corner. Another super interesting match from this round in Bundesliga in Germany and another very very interesting duel. After Werder is lost at home more than easy against Bayer Leverkusen 1-4, I was pretty sure that this team will lost and in second match after brake of Corona Virus, against Freiburg, but that was not happened. Werder is beat them 1-0 as a guests. It will be very very hard to do that again, against Borussia, so my option here surely will be goals, who are very good option. I will bet on over 3 and try with that here surely. Chauvin has been charged with murder and the incident prompted mass protests across the world, including in the sporting arena. A Black Players for Change group set up by MLS athletes orchestrated the protest before Wednesday's fixture, which was played behind closed doors at Disney World in Florida, where the teams have gathered in order to guard against the spread of coronavirus. View more on twitterAs Orlando and Inter Miami players took a knee around the centre circle, players from the other teams stood around them and one-by-one raised their fist. Forest are aiming to build on a great run of late, with three wins in their last four matches in the Championship. The hosts have managed to keep three clean sheets on the bounce while extending that against a Cardiff side who have conceded in 89% of their away trips would set them up for a victory. Meanwhile, they are meeting a side with an awful away record. Estudiantes Rio Cuarto will host Barracas Central for this fixture of the league. I think, the hosts have the motivation to the victory in this game. Estudiantes are more ambitious team in this campaign. True, they have highly variable results in recent times. In any case, the hosts want to win. They want to stay in the race for fighter range. Also, we have Barracas Central who's is one of the outsiders in this league. They are currently bottom of the table. I think, the visitors have little chance. They are not convincing team. They have low potential in attack. My pick - Estudiantes to win. Both teams have scored in three of the last six encounters between them. Porto have failed to win their last two away matches in Liga NOS. Pacos have won three of their last four matches in Liga NOS. Top-of-the-table Porto travel to Pacos de Ferreira in Liga NOS action on Monday night. Leading champions Benfica by three points, Porto took top spot after a 4-0 win over Boavista on Tuesday night. Potential is exactly what Ibrahimovic is buying, and he has moved in at a perfect moment. Last season, Hammarby were only one point away from winning the Swedish title on the last day of the campaign, their consolation prize of a European place for the first time since 2007 still of huge significance. Of equal importance is the way they pulled this upswing off, playing thrilling, relentlessly attacking football that saw them finish top scorers in Sweden by a 19-goal margin in 2019.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• sophieradcliffe4
  • CPA MARKETER Razib
    CPA MARKETER Razib
  • Zim Ahemmed
    Zim Ahemmed
  • tuxif isra
    tuxif isra
  • Winter Sakura
    Winter Sakura

© 2021 by Oopsy Daisy Holywood. 

• White Instagram Icon